MADONNA ANNOUNCES 'THE CELEBRATION TOUR': see the dates (USA and Europe)

2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

But how? I thought tickets are on sale friday? you can only buy tickets if you have an access code!

Tickets for presale are over 1200 dollars from what I see now which worries me!

Im confused I never bought a ticket before, hope it gets cheaper on public sale

It probably won't. Watching cnbc,  the success of the pre-sale and the demand there and all selling out,  that means, the demand is there to keep it at these prices for the general public,  inflation o recession,  the success of the pre sales was green light,  the demand is there. 

9 minutes ago, fays1 said:

But how? I thought tickets are on sale friday? you can only buy tickets if you have an access code!

It won’t get cheaper… it was a presale for ticketmaster… I set up my account there in the morning, and bought tickets at 6pm when the presale started

17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I just read tickets are cheaper in Europe than the UK, Canada and the US. That's because of their laws prevent this.

But in Europe the floor have no seats it's a party,  and it's a dance floor. 

In Europe they use concerts as escape so the floor level is literally a floor to dance and have fun like a night out at the disco. 

That's always been this for event's in Europe  

The seating levels are for people who want to sit and be boring apparently.  

Omg it is so much more expensive here in England! Front 5 rows is £1,300!!

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Omg it is so much more expensive here in England! Front 5 rows is £1,300!!

Well that's what you get for brexit. 

All jokes aside apparently the EU laws make become law for all EU members including their own countries laws. 

From my understanding..Twitter might get banned if elon doesn't follow European union laws. 

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

I have an American Express Card, it has the "First-in-the-line" option so you can purchase tickets earlier. I only spent $250.00 for really decent seats because her shows can be quite unpredictable, lol. 

18 minutes ago, Style. said:

Do we know the set list @i sometimes sing live? I really want to go in Milan. 

It's a greatest hits set list. 4 decades of music,  it's gonna be hard to please the fans and please herself. 

One person isn't going cos he knows her and outside vogue, their never performed the way they were first introduced to, It's always remixed to make it fresh, but he Said if she Performs hung up as a metal track or goth dark track, people are gonna be mad. 

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I just read tickets are cheaper in Europe than the UK, Canada and the US. That's because of their laws prevent this.

But in Europe the floor have no seats it's a party,  and it's a dance floor. 

In Europe they use concerts as escape so the floor level is literally a floor to dance and have fun like a night out at the disco. 

That's always been this for event's in Europe  

The seating levels are for people who want to sit and be boring apparently.  

so you think its not good to get tickets for the floor part? And how does it work for the floor part? I mean do people get in line and whoever comes first takes the closest place to the stage? so its random? U can be even in the back part of the crowd if u dont come early?

1 hour ago, 3Pney said:

so you think its not good to get tickets for the floor part? And how does it work for the floor part? I mean do people get in line and whoever comes first takes the closest place to the stage? so its random? U can be even in the back part of the crowd if u dont come early?

I’m not sure where you’re from but the majority of the floor is seated in London and a lot of shows.

When you buy standing tickets, yes you do line up and it is first come first serve/entry. You can buy golden circle early entry which lets you in earlier than the other standing people.

15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’m not sure where you’re from but the majority of the floor is seated in London and a lot of shows.

When you buy standing tickets, yes you do line up and it is first come first serve/entry. You can buy golden circle early entry which lets you in earlier than the other standing people.

I actually attended femme fatale tour in NY and there were seats on the floor area. But that member above mentioned that the floor has not seats in Europe. So i was concened. 

Just now, 3Pney said:

I actually attended femme fatale tour in NY and there were seats on the floor area. But that member above mentioned that the floor has not seats in Europe. So i was concened. 

How US does concerts is different than Europe, when I went to the monster Ball. Gaga had a dance floor and it shocked me, I never saw a concert with no seats. 

why isn’t she doing a stadium tour? the demand is insane lol and she’s been doing that for more than a decade. 

and WTF is she doing to her face? she is scary, her surgeon should be sentenced to jail tf is that alien-like face? i thought she’d be among the ones not using surgery. it looks horrifying on her. looks better in dolly parton. madonna just stop these injections they look awful.

12 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It probably won't. Watching cnbc,  the success of the pre-sale and the demand there and all selling out,  that means, the demand is there to keep it at these prices for the general public,  inflation o recession,  the success of the pre sales was green light,  the demand is there. 

Damn so if I want to go ill spend over 1200 dollars!!!?

8 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Damn so if I want to go ill spend over 1200 dollars!!!?

I know fans who are waiting to go, but knows the business, it gets cheaper, but it's cheaper closer to the actual event. 

However, they admit cos of taylor swift ticketing fiasco..he said I'm not surprised it went this way to panic mode even with the general public.

It's a greatest hits tour,,and it's Madonna,  one of the biggest bucket list artists ever and it's the tour they know that is the money maker,,her greatest hits whether it's the singles charts or her Billboard dance club play, that her best of is based off of. Her dance floor legacy and her legacy as the artist that worked with djs before it became mainstream like it is today. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block