MADONNA ANNOUNCES 'THE CELEBRATION TOUR': see the dates (USA and Europe)

17 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

o, I'm getting my scholarship coin on the 25th. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: Don't wanna stress too much, so I'll decide on the country and seats then. What the **** are those prices you mentioned, though? They're giving VIP package... :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

am I meeting Madonna omg

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

No, I'm getting my scholarship coin on the 25th. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: Don't wanna stress too much, so I'll decide on the country and seats then. What the **** are those prices you mentioned, though? They're giving VIP package... :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

I’m kinda annoyed tho is there a way for me to look for cheaper ones 

Is s3x all this woman thinks about? It's so immature and tiring of her. She's acting like a h0rny teenager 24/7. I honestly think she has a s3x addiction problem. Rewatch that trailer, it's all they talk about and do. I know it's supposed to be a funny sketch but s3x is all she has been offering in the last years, at least at the beginning she would talk about and do other stuff as well. And of course, all that boot-licking people follow her lead.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Is s3x all this woman thinks about? It's so immature and tiring of her. She's acting like a h0rny teenager 24/7. I honestly think she has a s3x addiction problem. Rewatch that trailer, it's all they talk about and do. I know it's supposed to be a funny sketch but s3x is all she has been offering in the last years, at least at the beginning she would talk about and do other stuff as well. And of course, all that boot-licking people follow her lead.

But it's a person at a certain age where they're not supposed to be ***ual,  so, it's a society norm she's breaking down.  

The people I know love it, and I saw what it was , her doing tribute to a scene in the 1991 film truth or dare,  her being explicit is part of her legacy, the traditionalists in the 80s hated her and it's the same story. 

But I'm here for it. Not a boot licker. It's the same Madonna after the disaster that was Madonna acting posh cos of Guy Ritchie. Even she admits her downfall was being submissive for a man. 

8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But it's a person at a certain age where they're not supposed to be ***ual,  so, it's a society norm she's breaking down.  

The people I know love it, and I saw what it was , her doing tribute to a scene in the 1991 film truth or dare,  her being explicit is part of her legacy, the traditionalists in the 80s hated her and it's the same story. 

But I'm here for it. Not a boot licker. It's the same Madonna after the disaster that was Madonna acting posh cos of Guy Ritchie. Even she admits her downfall was being submissive for a man. 

You're basically saying a person can be either posh and submissive, or in control and overtly s3xual. That's not the case. S3x is ALL Madonna has to offer as of lately, and that's extremely sad being the result of a 40-year career.

20 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

She better perform if not original, but at least slightly remixed versions of her biggest hits and not this mess she’s been putting out lately. If she’ll perform Frozen 2022 version instead of the original one, I’m filing a chargeback. 

spacer.png

Have to please the way Gen z was introduced to her as a music act. 

I just read tickets are cheaper in Europe than the UK, Canada and the US. That's because of their laws prevent this.

But in Europe the floor have no seats it's a party,  and it's a dance floor. 

In Europe they use concerts as escape so the floor level is literally a floor to dance and have fun like a night out at the disco. 

That's always been this for event's in Europe  

The seating levels are for people who want to sit and be boring apparently.  

6 hours ago, Coffi said:

I just visited ticketmaster.de 10-15 min before 6 PM (Berlin time zone), then I waited in line and bought about 30-40 min later. STILL CAN’T BELIEVE IT. 2 tickets for 220€.

But how? I thought tickets are on sale friday? you can only buy tickets if you have an access code!

Tickets for presale are over 1200 dollars from what I see now which worries me!

Im confused I never bought a ticket before, hope it gets cheaper on public sale

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block