MADONNA ANNOUNCES 'THE CELEBRATION TOUR': see the dates (USA and Europe)

6 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Omfg stop. How much was that? I got the pre sale tickets the first day for 934 bucks (CAD) for level 306 :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

Amazing you’re seeing her too! Them upping the prices is insane!!

Im in the b2 section in the centre, row 2! It was £575 and that includes the vip Check-in, lanyard, merch item and a Madonna lithograph.

I don’t know whether to sell my original ticket, another floor seat but section B1 or go to both shows :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Amazing you’re seeing her too! Them upping the prices is insane!!

Im in the b2 section in the centre, row 2! It was £575 and that includes the vip Check-in, lanyard, merch item and a Madonna lithograph.

I don’t know whether to sell my original ticket, another floor seat but section B1 or go to both shows :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Omg wait so that’s about the same. Was that for one or two tickets?? VIP check in is what exactly though? There’s no meet and greet right

@i sometimes sing live why do I feel I paid for some VIP stuff too fr

PS I would sell your other ticket if you think it’ll be worth it. But ultimately it might be awesome to see Madonna twice 

34 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: oh god. I’m in my work bathroom save me from French training, I went into the office today.

I mean I like him, or should I say my friends are really into Lil Uzi Vert. He is fun …. But I do think trap influence on Frozen is telling of what it to come and I am not sure I like the way trap production sounds with Madonna’s vocals. At first I thought it was to gear us ready for the remix era that ultimately has turned into greatest hits.

I’m hoping that she kind of keeps the new stuff out of the show unless it’s God Control, Medellin or Come Alive. With regards to the future, I don’t want another generic pop record either, she can keep rebel heart and MDNA. She has yet to escape her Hard Candy curse, other than with the one experimental record that was Madame X. I do find Madonna gets cringe when she tries to follow trends or appropriate black culture though, so I’m hoping she does something super left field 

I think Lil Uzi Vert goes by they/them pronouns, btw.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Omg wait so that’s about the same. Was that for one or two tickets?? VIP check in is what exactly though? There’s no meet and greet right

@i sometimes sing live why do I feel I paid for some VIP stuff too fr

PS I would sell your other ticket if you think it’ll be worth it. But ultimately it might be awesome to see Madonna twice 

I just googled £s to Canadian dollars and was shocked to see it was a similar price :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The same seats have increased a lot though due to dynamic pricing, thank god I booked straight away! 

I got the ‘You Can Dance Premium Package’. The VIP bit is usually just a nicer area for you to chill before the show and where you collect the items in your package.

There were no M&G packages :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Ugh I know, it would be good to see her twice but it was expensive so I think I’ll sell my first one. I’m seeing seats go for like £1,200/£1,300 for seats where I originally had :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

10 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I think Lil Uzi Vert goes by they/them pronouns, btw.

Oop tea telling all my friends this too then

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I just googled £s to Canadian dollars and was shocked to see it was a similar price :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The same seats have increased a lot though due to dynamic pricing, thank god I booked straight away! 

I got the ‘You Can Dance Premium Package’. The VIP bit is usually just a nicer area for you to chill before the show and where you collect the items in your package.

There were no M&G packages :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Ugh I know, it would be good to see her twice but it was expensive so I think I’ll sell my first one. I’m seeing seats go for like £1,200/£1,300 for seats where I originally had :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I BOOKED RIGHT AWAY TOO SO IM SHOCKED. I cannot believe I’m in level 306 or whatever, like it’s going to be insane

i wish that I could’ve bought a VIP package for the price I got it for. I still am in shock at how fast the tickets went 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Oop tea telling all my friends this too then

I BOOKED RIGHT AWAY TOO SO IM SHOCKED. I cannot believe I’m in level 306 or whatever, like it’s going to be insane

i wish that I could’ve bought a VIP package for the price I got it for. I still am in shock at how fast the tickets went 

Come to the UK and see me then and we can go see MDNA :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

On 1/27/2023 at 7:59 AM, i sometimes sing live said:

@Rik vs Exhale, are we getting a Lil 'Donna trapper moment? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Lil Uzi Vert seems really cool, and I liked the trap-infused remixes of Frozen, but I hope this isn't the direction for the new album. I'll take it over a generic pop record any day, though. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

maybe she’s just recording a greatest hits with a few new songs & collabs, like celebration album :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

46 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

maybe she’s just recording a greatest hits with a few new songs & collabs, like celebration album :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Plausible, but she's seemingly been working on a new album for a lil while now. Over a year ago, she was hanging out with Kanye, so there were talks about Bedtime Stories 2.0. But last year, when promoting Finally Enough Love, she hinted at a house record, so who knows at this point.

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block