MADONNA ANNOUNCES 'THE CELEBRATION TOUR': see the dates (USA and Europe)

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Yes got my tickets ready for Phoenix .

You think I would miss going to church of the gays, it's platinum membership of the license to be gay. Part of the it's a privilege, we can take the card and deny you. 

Fyi,,it's just a joke. The hand me your card now 

Happy for you that you get to see her! Have you seen her before? 

20 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Confessions, sticky and sweet. 

MDNA, rebel heart and Madame X in Vegas. 

That announcement video is me and my girls and gays on a Friday night dinner table conversation at a restaurant. 

Oh wow amazing! Which was your fave tour you went to?

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Why I'm stanning the messiah of the gay community 

hunni  most madonna fans are not cheap broke *** teens that their only purpose is to put spotify on their phone to stream 24/7 to get numbers. Madonna's fans have BIG FAT CASH. And they are A LOT.

so the tour numbers are the real numbers you should be looking up.

Madonna is proving once again that that the has been narrative is just made up from pressed people that troll 24/7 and the web is their only means of escape in the world. 

45K people where queueing during PRESALE for her london show which is actually insane.

mind you, ticket prices are 4 figured.

Queen stuff only.

Edited by W0rkBish
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, W0rkBish said:

Madonna is proving once again that that the has been narrative is just made up from pressed people that troll 24/7 and the web is their only means of escape in the world. 

45K people where queueing during PRESALE for her london show which is actually insane.

Queen stuff only.

And London sold out by pre sales, and 14 more dates added to the US and like people Said more to come. 

It's a success and piers Morgan is one unhappy person cos Louis Walsh was right. It's gonna break records 

33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Oh wow amazing! Which was your fave tour you went to?

Mdna, it was to me my Generations blond ambition, her most controversial tour at that time,,and I was like we are offended by nudity at a paid show, late times from a night owl. Who had to wait for a tattoo artist to add the tattoo, for her word. 

And she had to wait for it to dry before she put her clothes on, and the stage malfunctions, I'm sorry I stan a perfectionist,  I want the show she knows I deserve. 

This is why you take the next day or two to recover. My concert is a Saturday night, Madonna and d cabaret the gay strip club. 

Fun debauchery night of sin. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, W0rkBish said:

Queen stuff only.

She herself admitted her records won't sell or on the radio,  but she and the industry knows one day 200,000 is a success. 

It came during Spotify rise, few of her contemporaries can't actually relate to the 200K 

Madame x sold 500K, up there with Golden by Kylie Minogue.  

More successful than 60K for caution,  where majority of that came from the US. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block