MADONNA ANNOUNCES 'THE CELEBRATION TOUR': see the dates (USA and Europe)

9 hours ago, Slayer said:

Also I mad multiple tabs/devices open and there were over 200,000 people in the queue :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Oh how long did you wait?!

I heard you shouldnt open multiple tabs because they will think you are a bot as they know the IP address

Whats the prices of the good tickets?

Edited by fays1
7 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Oh how long did you wait?!

I heard you shouldnt open multiple tabs because they will think you are a bot as they know the IP address

Whats the prices of the good tickets?

I got sitting row in front of the end of cat walk for 300 euros.. to think that during Rebel Heart tour for almost the same seats I paid around 110euros :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

I got sitting row in front of the end of cat walk for 300 euros.. to think that during Rebel Heart tour for almost the same seats I paid around 110euros :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Thats actually good I was scared it would be over 1000!

I just logged into ticket master, it says tickets are all sold out, check bad soon! But the public tickets should go on sale in an hour? did they mean presale is sold out?

This is the first time I ever bought tickets and I did a huge mistake!

I wanted to buy 4 resale tickets, but I did not realize once I click it, I have to click on the plus symbol to add how many seats I wanted! So by mistake I bought 2 seats instead of 4 :(

Everything was selling out fast, and it kept saying times up, so I freaked out and bought the 4 seats I wanted with another order! So now I have 2 tickets I dont need and they are expensive!

I thought I can re sell them, but it says that option is not available!

7 minutes ago, fays1 said:

This is the first time I ever bought tickets and I did a huge mistake!

I wanted to buy 4 resale tickets, but I did not realize once I click it, I have to click on the plus symbol to add how many seats I wanted! So by mistake I bought 2 seats instead of 4 :(

Everything was selling out fast, and it kept saying times up, so I freaked out and bought the 4 seats I wanted with another order! So now I have 2 tickets I dont need and they are expensive!

I thought I can re sell them, but it says that option is not available!

You have to wait a bit before you can

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block