MADONNA ANNOUNCES 'THE CELEBRATION TOUR': see the dates (USA and Europe)

43 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

just read on facebook apparently more dates will be announced next week. see if its even more ******* London dates i will Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar 

What?! I feel like she’s got no more UK dates as she’s all booked during the gap she had!

Plus the O2 and AXS said these were the final shows to be added for London.

Edited by Slayer
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

Just posted on drownedmadonna facebook page. although its Thursday tomorrow so maybe early next week. not getting my hopes up but if its even more London dates i'll be ******* angry

I’m hearing it is more London dates for December…the person told me isn’t 100% sure though.

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I’m hearing it is more London dates for December…the person told me isn’t 100% sure though.

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

im sorry but why the hell does London get ******* everything, shes already doing four nights there. and its only an  hour and 12 minutes to fly from London to Glasgow. its totally unfair. i know shes 64 but if shes fit enough to do a world tour shes fit enough for a 74 minute flight. Cher managed to do it perfectly in 2019 and she was 73

its pissing me off. and you get people who obviously live in London go 'well if you really are a fan you'd travel' and i think why the hell should people in Scotland or Wales ALWAYS have to pay extra to travel to London but people in London never do ?? its so unfair  

Edited by jonloch1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Are you going to hold out or go for London as a last resort?

I cant because i have cerebral palsy, i can travel but its too much hassle for one concert. Also, it really pisses me off when people say to scottish people 'if you really wanna see them you'd travel' [im not talking about you btw lol], i think to myself why the hell should people in Scotland, and Ireland/Wales pay extra to travel to London but people in London never have to because they are never missed out. its totally unfair

The thing is now, when she first announced one date in London, people were saying well maybe its because on her Madame X tour she had problems with her knee and shes 64 and maybe she cant do as many shows anymore, and tbh i totally understood that and thought actually maybe she has to scale down for health reasons. But now London has a 5th date im annoyed now. if shes fit enough to do 5 nights in  London shes fit enough for an hour flight to scotland or manchester.

im just hoping Taylor Swift and Beyonce doesnt follow suit. im annoyed as well after P!nk said in an interview in 2021 Glasgow was the best audience to play, she announces a summer tour for this year, and yet again all English dates  

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I cant because i have cerebral palsy, i can travel but its too much hassle for one concert. Also, it really pisses me off when people say to scottish people 'if you really wanna see them you'd travel' [im not talking about you btw lol], i think to myself why the hell should people in Scotland, and Ireland/Wales pay extra to travel to London but people in London never have to because they are never missed out. its totally unfair

The thing is now, when she first announced one date in London, people were saying well maybe its because on her Madame X tour she had problems with her knee and shes 64 and maybe she cant do as many shows anymore, and tbh i totally understood that and thought actually maybe she has to scale down for health reasons. But now London has a 5th date im annoyed now. if shes fit enough to do 5 nights in  London shes fit enough for an hour flight to scotland or manchester.

im just hoping Taylor Swift and Beyonce doesnt follow suit. im annoyed as well after P!nk said in an interview in 2021 Glasgow was the best audience to play, she announces a summer tour for this year, and yet again all English dates  

Ahh I totally understand why it would be difficult and too much hassle.

I really hope for your sake Scottish dates become available! I think there are more dates to be announced in general so fingers crossed!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

@Rik vs Exhale, are we getting a Lil 'Donna trapper moment? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Lil Uzi Vert seems really cool, and I liked the trap-infused remixes of Frozen, but I hope this isn't the direction for the new album. I'll take it over a generic pop record any day, though. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: oh god. I’m in my work bathroom save me from French training, I went into the office today.

I mean I like him, or should I say my friends are really into Lil Uzi Vert. He is fun …. But I do think trap influence on Frozen is telling of what it to come and I am not sure I like the way trap production sounds with Madonna’s vocals. At first I thought it was to gear us ready for the remix era that ultimately has turned into greatest hits.

I’m hoping that she kind of keeps the new stuff out of the show unless it’s God Control, Medellin or Come Alive. With regards to the future, I don’t want another generic pop record either, she can keep rebel heart and MDNA. She has yet to escape her Hard Candy curse, other than with the one experimental record that was Madame X. I do find Madonna gets cringe when she tries to follow trends or appropriate black culture though, so I’m hoping she does something super left field 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

So I ended up getting even better tickets, 2nd row centre stage:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

So I think I’ll be selling my other ticket for the 2nd show!

Omfg stop. How much was that? I got the pre sale tickets the first day for 934 bucks (CAD) for level 306 :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block