MADONNA ANNOUNCES 'THE CELEBRATION TOUR': see the dates (USA and Europe)

FYI, we don't Shame.

But as one gay guy said..

Janet and Madonna are touring 

This is why sone do only fans, we get the money back faster than waiting for a normal 9 to 5,  we hear about those firings ( Erick Adame) but he even says for a community to be unapologetic positive in all aspects and our dating apps is just aimed to get laid, you would think we would read the fine print and say no thank you. 

He said this is why we work retail and hustle on the main job.

The way he Said One guy makes his entire pay check in one day on those sites should be enough to make everybody go ka ching.  Especially if people keep saying you should do a site like this. 

1 hour ago, MathCarmignani said:

I GOT IT

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

paid almost £300 tho 

season 8 friends GIF

OMG SO happy for you!

I just looked and there was a few random seats!

I had one in my basket for A2 row K but I risked it and pressed search again hoping for A2 and a closer row and then they all said sold out :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Which section are you in? I'm going to keep trying throughout the day.

57 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

Whats the difference floor n standing pit? Is standing pit good? 

Apparently standing pit is a small section between both B stages and the C stage. Like it's a small section in the middle of the arena where I believe there's gonna be some type catwalk for her to walk above the crowd Reinvention Tour/Artrave style. Floor is literally seats across the floor, the most expensive ones being towards the front of the arena closer to stage A and the cheapest towards stage C and the back of the arena

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Slayer said:

OMG SO happy for you!

I just looked and there was a few random seats!

I had one in my basket for A2 row K but I risked it and pressed search again hoping for A2 and a closer row and then they all said sold out :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Which section are you in? I'm going to keep trying throughout the day.

Aaa noooo not thisssss :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: My first attempt I was gonna get the higher seats but I took too long to sort out my payment method cause I was trying to Klarna my way out of this mess and my cart expired :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Then I panicked and pressed literally any seat and I got the £280 one and just ran with whatever I got :saywat-towelney:

I'm section 110 row A!!!

But keep checking!! Seats are coming and going like crazy

Edited by MathCarmignani
On 1/17/2023 at 5:32 PM, mhally said:

I’m gonna ask my boss if I can come in later for work that day because I NEED to get tickets!!! I’M SO ******* EXCITED I COULD ******* DIE OMG MADONNA IS MY HERO :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Update: my boss was like "That's alright, come in when you - hopefully - got them" and she remarked I was just about "to foam at the mouth" when I told her Madonna is coming to Amsterdam, lol :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Edited by mhally

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block