MADONNA ANNOUNCES 'THE CELEBRATION TOUR': see the dates (USA and Europe)

Sold out London and most of Europe by the pre sales alone.Β 

Β 

This tour is already a success before the July 15 launchΒ Β 

Β 

Someone said last time Madonna did a greatest hits tour was 2004's Re invention after her first flop in her Career was 2003's American Life.Β 

Β 

We all know what happened tour was the most successful tour of 2004,, and at these prices it can overtake taylor swift. The prices are tripled for Madonna, Over taylor swift eras tour.

Then in 2005 an album called confessions came out and we all know what happened there Madonna got to coast can it repeat cos every time a greatest hits tour by Madonna happens,Β  somehow her next studio album ends up reestablishing herself with the contemporaries of modern era in pop music.Β 

Β 

It happened once it can happen again..

Β 

Β 

• Love 1

We don't talk bout the Maluma performance. Cos the pride performance that followed that was ******* epic..

Β 

Erased that.Β 

Β 

When was the last time people tall about the fall at the brits.British..

Β 

I can tell you this I love how many people moved on cos what did Madonna that others do..

Β 

Follow up a bad performance by a kick and killer performance that was rehearsed to perfection..

Β 

We don't discuss Maluma cos he revealed she said no several times. She only said yes. Cos he kept begging.Β 

Β 

We've all had thar moment where saying yes is the only option to shut that person up.

Β 

She only had 24 hours. We even learned from Britney’s former manager that it tool a full month to do 5 epic mimutes..minutes...

Β 

Please We the world moved on from that bad performance. You should to cos Madonna has one bad failed performance God forbid cos her killer performances before and after that shall not be mention that's why we're going..

Β 

Cos there's not many bad performances.Β 

Β 

Only the haters are trying to keep a narrative that isn't there anymore..

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

LondonΒ :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

General sale is tomorrow, so third time lucky hopefullyΒ :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Good luck sweetie in Europe they said it's our taylor swift moment..

And my friends said, I understand the frustration of taylor swift fans now.Β 

Β 

It wasn't that hard, but a legacy tour and everybody wants to go.

Β 

Apparently it was 26K for London,Β  that's well over the capacity of the 02, so that shows the demand for more Madonna shows is there.

Β 

Plus Bob the drag queen Is the host of events this is gay culture at it's finest hourΒ 

Β 

Hopefully you see jade and Jesy there. Cos I only see these two understanding her..

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Good luck sweetie in Europe they said it's our taylor swift moment..

And my friends said, I understand the frustration of taylor swift fans now.Β 

Β 

It wasn't that hard, but a legacy tour and everybody wants to go.

Β 

Apparently it was 26K for London,Β  that's well over the capacity of the 02, so that shows the demand for more Madonna shows is there.

Β 

Plus Bob the drag queen Is the host of events this is gay culture at it's finest hourΒ 

Β 

Hopefully you see jade and Jesy there. Cos I only see these two understanding her..

I'm seeing people post there was 66,000 people ahead of them in the queue for London today:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The live Nation France just announced she sold out the pre sale.Β 

Β 

So where's the ignorant irrelevant claims again.

Β 

Madonna is still hot at 64.Β 

Β 

The sold out tour as Usual and generally public interest is the karma that we love to seeΒ Β 

Even the say hey forum,Β  Kylie Minogue fans are panicking,Β  they thought this would bomb. It turned out the other way around.Β 

Edited by Spicechinodiva
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I didn't watch Madame X but I'm watching on Paramount and it is SO good.

I loved it and I understand why it went those venues.Β 

Β 

It just fit the album,Β  she's back with her biggest production yetΒ Β 

Β 

I love her humor.Β 

Β 

We love her, the people who hate her are prudes, very much strait laces.Β 

I can continueΒ 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block