Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

I don't understand wtf she's still doing in LA. She could be in NY where celebrities have more privacy or just leave America altogether. 

Right! She could go anywhere else - leave and go somewhere and live your life quietly. It’s because of Sam and his acting ambitions :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 3

1. The people filming her are wrong, and they are the only ones making a scene here. She's not acting erratic, she's obviously holding up the menu because she's upset people are filming her. 

2. Sam stormed off? Probably to get the car ready because people were being disrespectful. He didn't leave her alone, he left her with her body guard. Whatever you think about Sam, he's either a caring husband or someone who really wants to put a caring husband persona out into the world, so he's not "storming off" in this situation.

3. Honestly, can't tell what she's saying, doesn't mean she's saying gibberish. Anyone else think the "gibberish" is weirdly loud compared to the rest of the noise in the space? It sounds like her voice, but I almost wonder if the video was edited to superimpose the sounds.

Bottom line, people should leave her the **** alone. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

And the video also looks old in a weird way, it looks like her when she got out of the facility. So I wouldn't be shocked if this was Team Con with their games...

So true we have no idea when this video was filmed and by whom. I think we also need to realize team con isn’t just like 5 people, it could literally be hundreds of people in Hollywood who work with them and are trying to humiliate britney whenever they get a chance. Hollywood is small big place!

now I understand why Britney is never seen outside 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

There's literally no gibberish or a British accent in the video, so respectfully, I would suggest your behavior is quite scary since you seem to be hallucinating.

It has nothing to do with not liking what you are saying, it's that consistently every single time I see a post of yours on here it's guaranteed to be stupid, embarrassing, desperate, and dumber than the last and I just wanted to let you know that. Sorry if you don't like what I have to say.

She's talking in a British accent indeed, I've watched the video without headphones and could hear it perfectly, with headphones is even more audible. But that doesn't mean anything, she sings with British accent in a lot of her songs, maybe it's a quirp, something she does to cope with anxiety. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Sorry if someone has already said this…But I see someone else’s hand in the video. Like sitting next to her…And the video is looped which is weird. 

i noticed that as well, that’s why she was smiling at the beginning 

Edited by s&m

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block