Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

1 minute ago, nowimstronger said:

Sam confirmed his dbag status when he posted this video mocking Britney while she rambled in the background. Him storming out on her having a vulnerable moment shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

It's funny you say that, because I really saw it like Britney and Sam joking around online.

As if Britney couldn't see he was filming and hearing these things, when he was clearly talking loud enough for her to hear.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

Ew. This is all just a game to you. You’re disgusting.

Hide contents

I’m not going to fall into the trap of saying what you want me to say so eat **** easy *****

We’re all still waiting for you to say something intelligent and explain what’s so concerning about this video…if you can’t do that then don’t say anything more! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

This isn't surprising. It's sad and scary. I wonder what damage control post Sam will make for them reporting that he stormed out. I don't like that he left her in there but he can't make her get up and leave.

I totally buy she was manic. We've all seen her Insta posts for the past year and it's been obvious that she's not 100% healthy — plus she's allegedly off her medication. 

This is why she doesn't go out in public. She can't handle it. 

Y'all need to stop being delusional and saying it's simply that she doesn't want to be filmed. That probably didn't help and may have triggered her but don't you think that if she was more stable she wouldn't have reacted that way? I mean, she wasn't doing anything wrong but she did not look good nor does she sound coherent… a lot like her IG captions. I'm just going to keep praying for her…

Congrats, you're fueling a narrative.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

We’re all still waiting for you to say something intelligent and explain what’s so concerning about this video…if you can’t do that then don’t say anything more! 

You’ve yet to say anything intelligent either. If you’re not concerned for Britney there’s nothing I can say to change your mind. Denial runs deep. I won’t say told you so when you’re wrong. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Addicted_Heart said:

And people are wondering why she doesn't go out more often?

I wouldn't either if random people started recording me and selling stories to magazines. She's a shy person and this must be extremely uncomfortable.

This. She’s just trying to enjoy a meal and now there’s this big story about her :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Can we all stop sugar coating and acting like Britney is okay mentally? She’s not.. BUT THAT IS OKAY!!!!!! Like this is disgusting!!!!! Britney is going THROUGH it emotionally right now and this is HARRASSMENT and BULLYING..

we need to take a different approach and really focus on the mental health aspect of this and the media because to torment someone who is not well is nothing less than SICK.

you are sick. stop. :howdareyou_meme_cat:

21 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

As for the comments about her being filmed..it’s unfortunate but expected. People do that. She’s super famous. She has the wealth and status to secure a private table in a restaurant of her choice. Her reaction shows she may be struggling and not getting the help/support she needs. This is all so scary to watch unfold. 

Her reaction in the video literally could not be more calm :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

The extent of her "reaction" is lifting up a menu and covering her face. So "scary" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Please stop acting like a clown, I know that's hard for you but you can do it.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

The purpose of a public outing? You can't be serious.

Britney went to a restaurant because she's a human being who wanted to go out, not to prove any point about her not being dead or whatever. This is so ridiculous. It's so weird how people think that just because we don't always see photos that means she never goes anywhere. It's like social media has rotted peoples brain cells and "pics or didn't happen" has actually become a thing people believe.

What I meant was, she seemingly stayed away from stuff like going out for meals, for a while, hence these stupid rumours started. I wasn’t sure why to go NOW when it’s unfortunately pretty much guaranteed that people will film, take pictures, spoil her night, even more than now than ever.  I’m pretty certain that if she’s been going out in public regularly the conspiracy theorists wouldn’t have a chance to make up crap they do. I did make a point that she 100% deserves to go out in public, and enjoy herself, unfortunately, especially right now, it most likely will end up being spoiled, like in was this instance… Anyway not here to argue, but just because there’s no photos of it, doesn’t mean Britney goes out weekly either… Of course in an ideal world she should be able to go out as and when she pleases, but this is far from an ideal world 😏 and some people will stoop LOW just so TMZ pays their dinner check…

7 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

As for the comments about her being filmed..it’s unfortunate but expected. People do that. She’s super famous. She has the wealth and status to secure a private table in a restaurant of her choice. Her reaction shows she may be struggling and not getting the help/support she needs. This is all so scary to watch unfold. 

I saw someone a bit annoyed and flustered whilst trying to eat out in a restaurant. It does remind me though what a media commentator said whilst she was still in the con, that she would be scrutinised when she got out and people would wait to pounce on any indication she was struggling. I would also point out that how is saying "she is not well" at every opportunity supposed to help her? Even if she is "not well" armchair diagnosis is not helpful and feels jugemental and ableist. Maybe leaving her the hell alone might help and stop judging her for any mental health issues she may or may not have.  

• Love 3
  • Like 3
56 minutes ago, torontofan said:

Before this thread gets too out of hand. I just want to state some things. 
I work in mental health and addictions and have for 15 years. It’s OKAY if she’s not okay mentally. It’s OKAY and COMMON to have a mental health condition. It is her right and choice as an adult to not take medications, especially after being forced to for so many years. And does not in ANY way justify a conservatorship. 
It is sad that this was filmed and sent to TMZ. Very reminiscent of 2007 days. I feel for her. She should be able to live privately after years of performing for the world, and being forced for years to be in the limelight. I wish TMZ and everyone would leave her alone. 
Also, before everyone blames sam for leaving. It is HARD to be a close family member of someone with mental health concerns. And she had a body guard with her the entire time. 
and lastly, everything is here say. And videos can also be taken out of context. 

We also don't know what the agreement with them is. When I am frustrated or upset, I need to take myself out of the situation and not bothered for a bit. This allows me to calm down and then deal with the situation in a logical manner. Britney may need something similar... As you said, we don't know.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block