TMZ Podcast: New Felon BF Paul Soliz, father of 10 children, controls everything at Britney's home

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That wouldn't be a surprise, he's clearly driving Britney's cars with her at the hotel and in Vegas ect.

It's sad she's putting trust in someone like Paul.

oh i didn’t know u knew paul personally. or do you just judge someone on their past? because if that’s the case what does that say for you? i’ll help, a tired, one dimensional personality that can’t really do anything else besides try and bring drama and negativity because you’re life lacks anything to actually be happy about? poor you

• Love 2

1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

oh i didn’t know u knew paul personally. or do you just judge someone on their past? because if that’s the case what does that say for you? i’ll help, a tired, one dimensional personality that can’t really do anything else besides try and bring drama and negativity because you’re life lacks anything to actually be happy about? poor you

I'm confused as to why you feel the need to quote me and stir up drama in every thread,

I commented on topic and if you don't like it too bad, go cry a river girl.

Keep up with the personal attacks I got all the screenshots so as you continue to hurl them they'll be delivered. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I know you want to defend Britney… But babes… PAUL?!?! He’s a repeat offender and he has helped create 10 offsprings that receive $0 in child support. We can defend Britney and want the best for her without defending literal trash.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

What I want to know is of all the unstable and "crazy" celebs out there,

Why is Britney the only one everyone keeps wanting to be put in a conservatorship?

According to Dr. Drew who I'm not really sure is, it's almost impossible for her to be put into another conservatorship.  He says she's bi-polar, not exactly an encouraging interview, if she's on illicit substances and bi-polar will be practically impossible to treat her and things will keep getting worse.

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I know you want to defend Britney… But babes… PAUL?!?! He’s a repeat offender and he has helped create 10 offsprings that receive $0 in child support. We can defend Britney and want the best for her without defending literal trash.

true but nobody even knows if they’re actually together. at all. it’s pointless talking about him

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm confused as to why you feel the need to quote me and stir up drama in every thread,

I commented on topic and if you don't like it too bad, go cry a river girl.

Keep up with the personal attacks I got all the screenshots so as you continue to hurl them they'll be delivered. 

oh my 

I don't like him being around either.

However, I don't think she'd let someone make decisions for her again.

Also, this is her fuc.k up to learn from. Ss long as it doesn't get dangerous, let her find out for herself.

Didn't watch it but she let her men to control the situation. Not the first time.

Scam was acting like a handler before the weeding. When he got what he wanted... his career became his priority, then he dumped her.

I just don't think Paul will control the money because MK, Cade and Rosenfraud, wouldn’t let him.

But yeah, I can totally see Paul giving orders and controlling many aspects of Britney daily life. She always attached to men who likes to control. 

15 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Didn't watch it but she let her men to control the situation. Not the first time.

Scam was acting like a handler before the weeding. When he got what he wanted... his career became his priority, then he dumped her.

I just don't think Paul will control the money because MK, Cade and Rosenfraud, wouldn’t let him.

But yeah, I can totally see Paul giving orders and controlling many aspects of Britney daily life. She always attached to men who likes to control. 

I could see Paul having some control as well he seems like he could be a threatening person with his list of charges, plus he's already driving Britney's cars.

For all we know he's at the house right now.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.