Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

This reminds me when she played with someone’s toddler (they obviously let her)… and the cousin or whatever to the people whose kid it was passed it on as Britney“snatched the newborn from his mother’s arms”  by the time she got to TikTok with it…

Britney literally could be saying “The chef has went a bit OTT with the salt on my burger, Bro” to the waiter while Sam nipped to the little boys room 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

I saw someone a bit annoyed and flustered whilst trying to eat out in a restaurant. It does remind me though what a media commentator said whilst she was still in the con, that she would be scrutinised when she got out and people would wait to pounce on any indication she was struggling. I would also point out that how is saying "she is not well" at every opportunity supposed to help her? Even if she is "not well" armchair diagnosis is not helpful and feels jugemental and ableist. Maybe leaving her the hell alone might help and stop judging her for any mental health issues she may or may not have.  

Love your comment :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

4 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

Stfu and go to twitter with your woke white ableist bull****. Britney has trauma and is struggling with her mental health. People acknowledging that isn’t ableist. God you’re insufferable.

You're a troll aren't you? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Grace Kelly said:

I am sorry that you feel like that, but I am not getting into a childish argument. You seem the type who might be more at home at twitter. I disagreed with a post and expressed an opinion. I did not attack anyone.  

Sorry girl, I thought you were easy. I would’ve said that with less vitriol.

42 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Please take a breath and watch the nicknames and comments. I would also recommend you address me accordingly as you of all people know the consequences. 

It‘s quite clear that you tend to lash out at others who you disagree with and I would highly advise you to change your tune if you’d like to continue viewing this thread. 

Ew. What a gross behavior from a mod. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

She doesn't want to be treated like a circus animal and that is what those people were doing.

With that being said, the behavior was certainly concerning. Others will tear her down for this, because they lack compassion and understanding.

What behavior? She didn’t do anything other than hold up a menu to not be filmed!

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I don't get what is manic in this 2 seconds video. 

Others filming you when you are out and you are supposed to do what, turn to their camera, smile and sing oops acapela? That's what would you do if you were in her shoes?

I would raise my voice, I would hide my face and if Sam thought I was being crazy would tell him to go you know where.

To be totally honest I have been pointed by the finger from strangers and I wish I had the balls to raise my voice and act "manic" but instead I turned red and acted like didn't happen.

Maybe your theory about health is false.

Also TMZ... do we really have to discuss about what their claims? Seriously?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block