Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

7 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

You’ve yet to say anything intelligent either. If you’re not concerned for Britney there’s nothing I can say to change your mind. Denial runs deep. I won’t say told you so when you’re wrong. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Actually if you backed up your claims accurately maybe someone would believe you..but since you refuse to do that nope my mind will not be changed because I don’t see a manic Britney in this video. Have you ever actually seen a manic person????! A manic person would jump up and get possibly Violent with the person filming her!

and you’re attacking everyone you disagree with sounds like your the only manic one if you ask me

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Grace Kelly said:

I saw someone a bit annoyed and flustered whilst trying to eat out in a restaurant. It does remind me though what a media commentator said whilst she was still in the con, that she would be scrutinised when she got out and people would wait to pounce on any indication she was struggling. I would also point out that how is saying "she is not well" at every opportunity supposed to help her? Even if she is "not well" armchair diagnosis is not helpful and feels jugemental and ableist. Maybe leaving her the hell alone might help and stop judging her for any mental health issues she may or may not have.  

Stfu and go to twitter with your woke white ableist bull****. Britney has trauma and is struggling with her mental health. People acknowledging that isn’t ableist. God you’re insufferable.

2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Her reaction in the video literally could not be more calm :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

The extent of her "reaction" is lifting up a menu and covering her face. So "scary" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Please stop acting like a clown, I know that's hard for you for you can do it.

Britney has been a public figure since she was 16 years old. She knows the deal with going out in public. She will be recognized and filmed. People will approach her. Sam also knows this. They have the ability to not sit in the middle of a busy restaurant. It’s hard not to notice her with body guards in tow. She’s holding a menu over her face while talking gibberish in a British accent, from what I can understand. I would say that reaction shows she’s just not ready to be out there right now, and that’s ok. You don’t have to be so snarky and rude because you don’t like what i have to say. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

You’ve yet to say anything intelligent either. If you’re not concerned for Britney there’s nothing I can say to change your mind. Denial runs deep. I won’t say told you so when you’re wrong. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Stop dodging the question. What is concerning?

You lot got a 20 second video of Britney, with a headline that isn't in the video and have jumped to do TMZ's work for them.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Actually if you backed up your claims accurately maybe someone would believe you..but since you refuse to do that nope my mind will not be changed because I don’t see a manic Britney in this video. Have you ever actually seen a manic person????! A manic person would jump up and get possibly Violent with the person filming her!

and you’re attacking everyone you disagree with sounds like your the only manic one of you ask me

Tell me again you don’t know what mania is or how it presents differently in different people. Genius.:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2

Remember this: someone filmed her in the restaurant and SOLD the video to TMZ, they got money, so they also had to get an interesting story to go with it. She didn't want to be filmed and got angry, there's nothing manic about that. I feel really bad that she has to go through this still. It's very 2007.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

What I meant was, she seemingly stayed away from stuff like going out for meals, for a while, hence these stupid rumours started. I wasn’t sure why to go NOW when it’s unfortunately pretty much guaranteed that people will film, take pictures, spoil her night, even more than now than ever.  I’m pretty certain that if she’s been going out in public regularly the conspiracy theorists wouldn’t have a chance to make up crap they do. I did make a point that she 100% deserves to go out in public, and enjoy herself, unfortunately, especially right now, it most likely will end up being spoiled, like in was this instance… Anyway not here to argue, but just because there’s no photos of it, doesn’t mean Britney goes out weekly either… Of course in an ideal world she should be able to go out as and when she pleases, but this is far from an ideal world 😏 and some people will stoop LOW just so TMZ pays their dinner check…

We literally have photos of her out in public more than once in the last few weeks, so the conspiracies don't even make sense to start with. So yes the conspiracy theorists absolutely would still be coming up with their bull****, because that's exactly what has happened :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: And when she is seen in public, they say it's a fake Britney and the real one is locked in her home or dead. And again, I can assure you that just because you aren't seeing pictures on TMZ, does not mean that Britney never leaves her home.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

Last thing, it’s clear non of y’all know what mania is. It’s not being erratic or out of control. Mania presents itself in many different ways. Y’all should do some learning, it’s free. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

And are you Britney’s psychologist? Do you have a psychology degree? If you did you would know you can’t diagnose people you never met based off a 30 second video.:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Stop dodging the question. What is concerning?

You lot got a 20 second video of Britney, with a headline that isn't in the video and have jumped to do TMZ's work for them.

I’ve answered you guys literally every time. It’s not my fault you’re all dumb and can’t ******* read if it doesn’t align with your point of view. Typical woke white liberal twitter ****.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

Stfu and go to twitter with your woke white ableist bull****. Britney has trauma and is struggling with her mental health. People acknowledging that isn’t ableist. God you’re insufferable.

I am sorry that you feel like that, but I am not getting into a childish argument. You seem the type who might be more at home at twitter. I disagreed with a post and expressed an opinion. I did not attack anyone.  

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block