Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

These are the same people who are concerned Britney has finally got her wish to not be photographed. They have to have access to Britney or else they threaten more conspiracy theories! 

So of course they're furious with Britney's white lies that have consistently been used to confuse the papz/public of her location for her own privacy. 

I think u have a good point :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

29 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

With COVID and RSV and the FLU going around you cannot just kiss someone's baby like that.

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I will say I was confused because Brit said on her IG that same night that she had the flu…but then is kissing someone else’s baby?

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

I love Britney but girlll it’s too wild out here to do all that lol but at the same time why did the parents just let them keep holding their baby if they were that freaked out? I had a feeling they got freaked out (understandably if the story is true) and then decided to take a photo once they realized it was Britney :( All so they could send the photo around and crudely make fun of her with their friends. This why I hate LA! So many fake and cruel people

Cringe Reaction GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

I don't even wanna watch that video and not for Britney but because of what that bi_tch says... From what I'm seeing tho, It doesn't make much sense, Britney posed with that baby, they took pics, yet now they're not ok with this whole thing and they're saying that Britney randomly grabbed that baby? Point Break GIF by Paramount Network

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

They were unhappy with her grabbing their baby yet they took a pic of her with said baby 

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 2
  • Like 6
10 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I think u have a good point :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

There is no point, if Britney doesn't want the public to know where she is there's no reason to have people tell 'white lies'.

All that does is add fuel to the conspiracy theorist. Britney does deserve privacy; however I'm not buying the fact that Vicky said she was on vacation statement to be used to throw people off.

Especially when Sam posted videos of her at home on her B day that alone let us know she's home.

On top of that he confirmed they're living in the old home so there goes that theory of trying to keep things private, the world now knows where to find her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I bet they exaggerated the whole story to make her look bad, there's already a terrible article on NYP about Free - Britney fans regretting helping her, they just jumping on the bandwagon 

brintey-spears-comp.jpg?quality=75&strip

“I don’t think Britney will ever be able to live a normal, free life,” said former #FreeBritney supporter...

About the hair extensions I agree 😂 she has so much money, why she doesn't fix them? 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, LizeS_ said:

I bet they exaggerated the whole story to make her look bad, there's already a terrible article on NYP about Free - Britney fans regretting helping her, they just jumping on the bandwagon 

brintey-spears-comp.jpg?quality=75&strip

“I don’t think Britney will ever be able to live a normal, free life,” said former #FreeBritney supporter...

About the hair extensions I agree 😂 she has so much money, why she doesn't fix them? 

I seen that article earlier too it's so sad that these publications are now posting this stuff.

• Love 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

News flash - why is anyone surprised that they try and throw off where Britney is? She literally has her home invaded by her psycho ex who had a knife.

I’d be making up stories about where I was all the time after that.

News flash - Why make up a story only to have your husband post videos on your B day of you at the old home then confirm you're living at the old home full time.  

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, and if you think kissing a baby when you claim you have the flu and with RSV and Covid still circulating is cool it's not.

Now people are making up lies saying that Britney made 'white lies' so the paps wouldn't know she was out.

I could care less about how the hair looked and I don't believe B just grabbed a strangers baby without the parents feeling comfortable.

I just don't think it's cool to be kissing someone's baby especially in cold and flu season.

I hope this doesn’t sound horrible but I wouldn’t be surprised if she did just grab the baby as it wouldn’t be the first time this type of story has cropped up on social media.

Didn’t something similar happen at a hotel pool with a couple and their children last year? I’m genuinely asking because I remember something like that being speculated but I thought that parents ended up defending Britney saying it was ok in the end. Does anyone else remember that story?

Hopefully Britney didn’t have the flu tho if that makes it better? Britney has a habit of saying things like that but it not 100% be accurate, kind of like when she said she had nerve damage but it turns out that was her just guessing and not something a doctor actually told her. But yeah even if she didn’t have the flu, I get it, it’s not a good look :(

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, hello70 said:

I hope this doesn’t sound horrible but I wouldn’t be surprised if she did just grab the baby as it wouldn’t be the first time this type of story has cropped up on social media.

Didn’t something similar happen at a hotel pool with a couple and their children last year? I’m genuinely asking because I remember something like that being speculated but I thought that parents ended up defending Britney saying it was ok in the end. Does anyone else remember that story?

Hopefully Britney didn’t have the flu tho if that makes it better? Britney has a habit of saying things like that but it not 100% be accurate, kind of like when she said she had nerve damage but it turns out that was her just guessing and not something a doctor actually told her. But yeah even if she didn’t have the flu, I get it, it’s not a good look :(

Yeah, that was a story that had circulated around, this isn't the first time she just starts kissing someone's baby. Hopefully she's getting permission cause it's weird for anyone to kiss a randoms child. 

Britney Spears shares sweet clip cuddling a young girl ...

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Honestly either way this story is just not a good look for Britney but that girl and her family didn’t have to be so rude and mean about it (although to be fair, if someone grabbed my child without explicit permission, I’d probably use even harsher words to describe them).

Nevertheless! If you’re sooo upset about it, why take a photo? You really want to exploit both Britney AND your child? You could have just politely asked her to put your child down but instead you decide to document it all just to have a story to tell at dinner time to your friends for the next 10 years?????

Antoine Dodson Classic Reaction GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

The media is salivating for Britney to have another 'meltdown' so they can make the same fuss they did in 2007/08. 

💯 these articles scroll her comments and take the banon conspiracy nuts as "concerned fans" to spin the narrative that everyone is "worried" about britney's "erratic behavior" the world has literally learned NOTHING from those nasty docs. no wonder she hates them so much.

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block