Britney went to dinner at Nobu and was photographed with a baby

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

7 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

They probably were super nice to Britney, let it happen or even encouraged it, and are now trying to get attention because they aren't Britney fans. Unless they have a video of the entire interaction, I'm not buying that Britney did all this without permission. If the parents of the baby didn't want her to pick up their child, they should have stopped it. Tell Britney NO. Don't just take pictures and then make fun of her hair later.

That’s a fair point. I was just thinking how bad it was that she a) picked up someone’s baby like that and b) did so with the flu and she was kissing all up on the child! It’s weird that people kiss babies they don’t know/aren’t theirs anyway. 

But parents can stop people from touching their kids. They have the power. 

I hate that Britney was described as a hillbilly. So ignorant. And the close up of the hair extensions was just cruel. We all saw that from the text thread screenshots. 

Anyway, it’s cool to see pics of her at the restaurant. I’m glad she got out of the house and went to dinner for her birthday. Even though she probably shouldn’t have since she is sick & has the flu. Not surprised she still went out though. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Do you really think she just went and grabbed a baby? The parents have pictures taken so they were obviously fine with getting the clout of Britney giving their baby attention…

Right, they would have called the cops, it's against the law. They clearly were okay with it and decided to share these pics and this attention seeker only wants views :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block