Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

4 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Well, I mean just because she may feel hopeless right now doesn’t mean she will feel that way forever. Depression can lift sometimes. 

Let’s all hope she has better/happier days ahead of her ❤️

Exactly. It's not as if people don't change their minds about stuff when they've had some time to think about it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Britney671 said:

I'm gonna say it for people who think like I do.

Is it time to turn in my Stan card? She's not releasing anything new (that she has confirmed) and the book is still a bit in the future so, what's next for us?

I don't know and this sucks

I'm happy she's doing what she wants. I live the **** yourself attitude, it's about time too. It's just a hard truth as a Stan ya know.

I mean you can always Stan someone else, Britney the performer is retired and very unlikely to come back. We can love and support Britney the person, the artist is gone and it’s her choice.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

leave her alone

I am leaving her alone, I didn’t leave my question on her social media. I’m just trying to discuss it with other fans who came to a Britney site to discuss Britney. 

My post wasn’t rude or insulting. It was a serious question about a real thing people with abusive pasts sometimes do. 

So you can shut your overdramatic *** up.

Now that ^ that was a rude remark.

teen wolf liam dunbar GIF by mtv

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/26/2022 at 10:19 AM, easy said:

this is for everyone whining about her not promoting hold me closer and assuming she was gonna do the super bowl. glad she's staying firm in what she wants and continuing to expose what was done to her.

TBH her recording a new song was a pleasant surprise to me. I thought she was really done with music. I'm satisfied with what we got now. She should do whatever she wants. She deserves it.

• Like 2
On 9/25/2022 at 6:25 PM, Toxicboy07 said:

I think it’s time for Britney to stop being bitter and just get in the entertainment business on her own terms. She should focus on her craft and just channel her energy in writing music.

Who are you to tell her to stop being bitter? Have you lived her nightmare?  Really ? So you care about Britney the actual human being?  I really think you need to get your head out of your butt! Finger Fart GIF by Jason Clarke

3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I mean you can always Stan someone else, Britney the performer is retired and very unlikely to come back. We can love and support Britney the person, the artist is gone and it’s her choice.

Oh yeah that's definitely true, I can stan another artists (easier said than done)

I'm just saying it's confusing for me. Britney can retire if she wants I have no ill will towards that. Guess I'm struggling between wanting to hope for new music and let it go and move on. Choices haha

Nothing really to do with Britney and my choice :)

9 hours ago, Weekdly said:

she needed to address other famous people's name to make valid her points.
she was not talking **** about them but saying the truth about the luciferian music industry.

I know but in this case saying that no other celebrity, no one would or could stand what she endured is enough and it would be just as effective, people would think of the big names anyway. It's still uncalled for. 

31 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

She keeps a super fit body for her insta vids but does not care to show off her super fit body for a profitable, popular song of hers. Great logic, saving the beach bod for the private couch and tub. 

Well that's her choice and you will learn to deal with it.

She is not your doll. If she wants to look hella fit just for the sake of looking good she will do it. 

On 9/25/2022 at 11:15 PM, FreedBrit said:

I can’t believe what I just read. The audacity to victim blame/shame someone who went under severe TRAUMA and somehow trying to say it’s her fault. 

As you said,  you must accept it takes two hands to clap and take blame and accountability as YOU are part of the population that shames victims and makes them never want to come forward to begin with. Only a messed up individual could believe the things you just typed. 

quit worrying about Britney, honey. Click the log off button and worry about yo dang self. Seek therapy for your obvious problems. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

she actually did talk about the conservatorship on the jonathon ross show and they cut it out. and also did u not watch controlling britney spears? how hard it was for her to contact anyone- even for a lawyer when her room and phones were tapped? she managed to get that rolling stone editor to sneak into the hotel where she was staying and they passed a note or something at the pool bathroom… the strength she had to keep going.

and also the leaked voicemails of britney trying to get a lawyer and end the conservatorship consistently throughout the conservatorship… and it sounded like she had to sneak away in some hallway to even make those phone calls. its truly sad. 

i believe she did the best she could to even get to see her kids… so she kept going along and basically got bribed and threatened, drugged, and gas lit… then things just got really bad when everything got exposed thanks to that paralegal voicemail and the fans. i think that really empowered and showed her… yea she was taken advantage of. 

• Love 1

Let's be clear: Britney IS a victim of a horrible crime that affected her civil rights and her mental health.

However, this is not the best way for her to heal. She ultimately needs to grieve this loss and move forward, or she will remain stuck in this energy. She shouldn't be comparing herself to other celebrities nor dragging them into what happened to her by name (First Xtina, now Jlo, etc).

I really hope she finds a spiritual life coach that can help her see beyond the circumstances of this horrible, horrible, crime that was done to her so she can truly heal. She has every right to feel and process this as she wants, but if she's truly wanting to move beyond this pain, she needs to write this book, say her piece, take them all to ******* court and ensure they are held accountable, and work with a therapist and life coach to focus on the present and what she wants to build NOW. 

• Love 2
On 9/27/2022 at 4:36 AM, WilderWein said:

I think she meant SITTING in the pool, btw, not ****TING. She aint Amber Turd. 

Lol... I'm 100% sure Britney did in fact mean ****ting. She loves her curse words.

Also... half of y'all in this thread don't understand Britney has experienced real trauma. Social isolation for yearrrrs. Along with being drugged and held in a mental facility for months. Trafficked across the world on tour. Silenced for years. Surveillanced and stripped of privacy and dignity.

Britney will need many years to heal. She will suffer PTSD for life. She is a very strong woman and I support her decision to step away from the industry that ruined her passion and took away her rights.

Britney will eventually feel better and mature and move on but this will take time. The world has been able to say whatever they want to say about Britney since her career started and now she uses instagram as a way to say whatever it is that is on her mind. I'm sure that is liberating when it always felt like the media got the last word when it came to her. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block