Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

I feel for Britney and wish I could give her a big hug. This feels like the ultimate betrayal, after everything she's done.

Those two boys have a very privileged life; since so many doors will be open to them because of Britney. They're going to get a very rude awakening when being pushed into the spotlight to make money. People won't be as nice and that idyllic life will be no more. This interview is just the beginning.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

I'll give the boys the benefit of the doubt... But as soon as they are on their twenties I'll hold them more responsible for their words. For now, I'll believe they are under Kevin's negative influence while being spoiled adolescents... But they soon better make up their minds and see the lightttt!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2

I don’t understand how media outlets have the balls to talk about Britney this way. The entire piece puts her in such a bad light. Kevin and Victoria, diligent parenting? Oh FFS.

This woman has endured so much and they still don’t f—king get it. My heart breaks for Britney.

Her sons are going to regret this unless they turn into dirtbags like Kfed.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

Its like NOBODY in the federline household has even TRIED to understand Britneys side of things. Theyve just decided shes the problem shes the villain and theres no need to look deeper than that

she is the family scapegoat. in an abusive/dysfunctional family dynamic all family problems and sins are attributed to the scapegoat. they do this because if they don't then they have to look at themselves and realize they are the source of their own problems (K Fed, if you are reading this get a ******* job and leave Britney alone)

• Love 9

He sounds so coached. It would almost be funny if the adults around them weren't using them to hurt her. 

If they miss Lynne and Bryan so much, what is stopping them from seeing them? It can't be Britney. That was one of the main tells that this is BS.

I hope Britney is healing and has a good support system around her. Once these kids grow up and get out of that brainwashed state, hopefully they'll realize what she went through and how they were just pawns all along. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, pedrobarcelos said:

Can she emancipate them? So she doesn't have to give them financial support? 

LyXvUxE.gif

Emancipation is a legal way for children to become adults before they are 18. Once a child is emancipated, his or her parents do not have custody or control of him or her anymore. Emancipation is usually forever.

Although I honestly don't see her doing it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block