New Britney Instagram post: the news is fake, most of the pictures are body doubles

Update: she deleted it. This is what she said:

Just to let people know ... the news is fake !!! Most of the pics are bod doubles and I think most know that !!! I would like respect at this time for people to understand I am getting stronger everyday !!! Truth sucks so can someone teach me how to lie ??? Goddesses out there, I'm reaching my higher power and furthermore, I hope you guys are too !!! I need a new toothbrush right now !!! PS ... I need an espresso !!! PSS Not sure why I feel the need to share this ... I guess I'm just a girl and I'm on my period so I'm *****y ... **** !!

GMlzBLQbMAAWZZw?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 4

„Just to let people know ... the news is fake !!! Most of the pics are body doubles and I think most know that !!! I would like respect at this time for people to understand I am getting stronger everyday !!! Truth sucks so can someone teach me how to lie 😂 ??? Goddesses out there, l'm reaching my higher power and furthermore, I hope you guys are too!!! I need a new toothbrush right now 🙄🙄😂😂🙊🍾!!! PS ... I need an espresso 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷!!! PSS ... Not sure why I feel the need to share this ... I guess I'm just a girl and I'm on my period so l'm *****y ... **** 💩!!!“

📸@diegord7

She posted that on her Instagram, does she refer to the latest news about her cracking the windshield up?

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I honestly think she might be talking about the going broke headlines.

If that’s the case...

Interesting not addressing tmz like before, and as usual she "responds" days later.

I could swear her people keep hiding the news from her... just a guess.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block