Was Felicia Culotta Always Following KFed On Instagram? | UPDATE: She was so don’t start attacking

13 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Yeah if I'm judging you are assuming as well, so it's the same cuz you obviously are not in the story too... or do you? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: And Lynn is lonely? gurl she did what she did I am not holding back on any of them. 

Felicia seems lonely, anyway enough i said what i said

Honestly everyone just needs to unfollow Felicia and anyone else that used to be part of Britney’s team.  It’s obvious Britney wants nothing to do with her.  She has endless dragged the documentaries, two of which heavily featured Fe.  Doesn’t mean she’s a bad person, but her opinion, who she follows, who she is friends with is, imo, as irrelevant as the rest of the Spears clan.

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

when the videos were posted and I looked at the account, she was already following him (with only one of her accounts)

Pam Chu also follows him, and Pantera Sarah as well, but that was after the videos were posted because I don't remember seeing them 

I thought so, just needed a reminder after seeing something that doesn’t mean anything. Never mind 

Yeah she’s lovely and all but Fe like everyone else in Britney’s life either waited too long to say something or never did at all and even then Fe hardly had much to say in the docs. She should have blasted these people from the start even if it meant they would fire her or whatever. And let’s not forget her little letter back in the day. Britney had nobody from her inner circle on her side advocating for her which she really needed someone to do publicly for her during that time. Britney clearly wants nothing to do with Fe and I don’t blame her at all.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

after all the events that have happened, to follow any of those brats is a statement. And she "was always there" but even in the Netflix docum. she was so indistinct that I was kinda surprised she didn't stand as any "who was there for her" would do. What about that stupid picture "this is the closest that I have been to you in 4 years"? What's that kind of buffonery? And she still being friends with the people who slaved her... no ma'am she's not it.

200.gif

Right! In Britney’s case, you can’t be a neutral party. You’re either on the side of the abusers or the abused. We don’t know which parts of all those documentaries Britney’s watched but I’d like to believe that she’s seen Fe’s part and I totally understand why she doesn’t want anything to do with her. 

“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -MLK

5dFLFnf.jpg

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

Right! In Britney’s case, you can’t be a neutral party. You’re either on the side of the abusers or the abused. We don’t know which parts of all those documentaries Britney’s watched but I’d like to believe that she’s seen Fe’s part and I totally understand why she doesn’t want anything to do with her. 

“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -MLK

5dFLFnf.jpg

Poor Fe, she was so cute in the Doc

Okay, I'll start by saying that I DO NOT hate Felicia, I think she did great while Britney kept her around BUT Britney clearly do not want her around nowadays! :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Come on guys think: If Britney wanted her around to this day, I'm sure she was gonna invite Fe at the wedding but she didn't! Plus, Fe appeared on more than 1 documentary and honestly, she could have said something that are not things from the past like: Britney won this, Britney won that... Duh! We literally know all that! What did she do or say to help figure something out with her appearances on TV? Nothing!!! Actually, when she was asked about Loucifer she said something like: I'm not talking about that! WTF? Then why were you there to begin with? Oh yeah, money! Literally everyone have tried to earn something during the FreeBritney Movement 'era' (I hate to call it that way, but you know what I mean) Stop excusing these people! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: "But she was nice backstage when we met her" Yeah, maybe she's a nice person but not a good friend :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: If I know (and she knew) that one of my friends (and it doesn't have to be Britney Spears) is in danger... I'm telling you that I'd do ANYTHING in my power to help! She could have called the fkn' police when she thought that something was off but she didn't. Do you guys even realize that Britney RISKED HER LIFE multiple times whenever she was put in these facilities? Fe appeared on TV, got paid for her appearances and she literally did NOTHING to expose Loucifer when she had the chance!!! Like I said, I DO NOT hate her, but she fkd up big time and Britney has all the rights to keep these weirdos away from her. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Like 1

we can't imagine or start with "theories" without receips

the only thing i say is sometimes we make some mistakes and we can hurt o be hurted by our closest people, but thats no reason to sentencing or make judge about everyone and everything

i mean if it was for knowing the conservatorship issues, all her "new" circle was at the same point that felicia tish was with the conservatorship SILENT until The rumours were unsealed.

with this i don't pretend that she needs to bff with fe, or with her other past friends...

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

Right! In Britney’s case, you can’t be a neutral party. You’re either on the side of the abusers or the abused.

Absolutely agreed :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

and whoever said Felicia was cute, yeah she was cute while the water was in peace, once it started getting shadier, she picked the wrong side. So people can use you, abuse you and even pretend to care while smile at your face - and most of it all in hollywood mess -  to a certain point where you realize that your "friendship" might not be forever.

• Like 1

I learned to let FE go!

she being around snakes, a person's brain can be brainwashed. I respect the fact that Britney apparently closed that chapter with her, and kept her out of her life! 
There remains that love in my past memory for her, but we don't know the whole story, and I won't stick my hand up for people from Britney's past, because I might be surprised, as I've already learned!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block