Was Felicia Culotta Always Following KFed On Instagram? | UPDATE: She was so don’t start attacking

8 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I truly think she’s a lovely person. She just isn’t intelligent and probably way too gullible/naive.

That's because she is in good with everybody and she is neutral person. It's like you see person 1 and 2 in argue, but they both are your friends and you don't want to be with nobody of them in bad, so you are stay away from conflict.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, pancake said:

i hope she always has and being older just doesnt pay attention

i liked her to im giving her the benefit of the doubt...

but also all those years she was scared to help britney in any way

meh

This is something I will always find inexcusable. Every person that knew what was going on, and never did anything, is just as guilty as those who orchestrated everything.  

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

I lowkey always thought that she was a fake *** *****. Seems like I'm right, as usual. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

49 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Shall I say bye Felicia?

tumblr_otxi8408aI1u6n38po1_500.gif

Omg you guys how old are you? 

Felicia was always there for Britney and she is too old to pay attention who she is following or not on social media. Unfollowing that loser doesn't make any difference 

• Love 1

Everybody should forget about Felicia and move on. She was amazing with the fans, adorable and seemed to bring joy to Britney.  But that was a long time ago, we’re in 2022, Britney is 40, finally free, currently rebuilding her life, and not working. If they are meant to reconnect at some point it will happen. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, zone said:

Omg you guys how old are you? 

Felicia was always there for Britney and she is too old to pay attention who she is following or not on social media. Unfollowing that loser doesn't make any difference 

after all the events that have happened, to follow any of those brats is a statement. And she "was always there" but even in the Netflix docum. she was so indistinct that I was kinda surprised she didn't stand as any "who was there for her" would do. What about that stupid picture "this is the closest that I have been to you in 4 years"? What's that kind of buffonery? And she still being friends with the people who slaved her... no ma'am she's not it.

200.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, agustinmalandra said:

after all the events that have happened, to follow any of those brats is a statement. And she "was always there" but even in the Netflix docum. she was so indistinct that I was kinda surprised she didn't stand as any "who was there for her" would do. What about that stupid picture "this is the most close that I have been to you in 4 years"? What's that kind of buffonery? And she still being friends with the people who slaved her... no ma'am she's not it.

200.gif

Been out of the story is easy to judge and have an opinion. Maybe Felicia needs Lynn as a friend since she seems lonely as well, even if she does not agree with what is going on

1 minute ago, agustinmalandra said:

after all the events that have happened, to follow any of those brats is a statement. And she "was always there" but even in the Netflix docum. she was so indistinct that I was kinda surprised she didn't stand as any "who was there for her" would do. What about that stupid picture "this is the most close that I have been to you in 4 years"? What's that kind of buffonery? And she still being friends with the people who slaved her... no ma'am she's not it.

200.gif

Well, there is truth in your words...

Britney Spears Ugh GIF

1 minute ago, zone said:

Been out of the story is easy to judge and have an opinion. Maybe Felicia needs Lynn as a friend since she seems lonely as well, even if she does not agree with what is going on

Yeah if I'm judging you are assuming as well, so it's the same cuz you obviously are not in the story too... or do you? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: And Lynn is lonely? gurl she did what she did I am not holding back on any of them. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block