Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

4 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Then stop suggesting someone has a valid “concern” over edited media of Britney being a parent and suggesting she’s manic? Maybe be a little less clueless??? 

I’m not suggesting anything. I’m having a conversation and being objective. I also shared a similar thought with another member when you chimed in. I’m not a bad person for watching a video and making an observation. I’m not chastising, incriminating, making fun of, slandering, or anything else of the sort. 

not everyone you encounter in life are going to have the exact same thoughts as you, sorry to say. If that doesn’t sink in soon, I fear you have a rough road ahead. 

let’s go our separate ways. 

• Like 4

My parents were WAY more disciplinarian with me and i would never called myself an abused child. 

Wtf is wrong with him. 

Raising a kid is not about letting them do wtv the **** they want and letting them behave like littles brats!? 

I would have been WAY more severe than Britney seems to be on these videos. 

IMAGINE: THESE KIDS WERE RAISED BY KEVIN FEDERLINE. OF COURSE THEY NEED A LITTLE DISCIPLINE!

• Love 4
  • Like 4

I’m laughing out loud here – I wish I could stay so nice when I lose my temper to my kids. That’s not yelling – that was just raising my voice. In the first video the kid was in bed with the phone and sounded like he was pretending to be awake. I bet he wasn’t sleeping when she first came to the room. Also, to whom is she talking when she says “your **** is hanging out”.

It is clear to me that in the w**d-infused KFed household no one is those kids parents and that’s why they think normal parenting is somehow wrong. These posts really backfired.

• Love 2
  • Like 7

I actually find nothing wrong with these videos. My parents talked to me like this when I was a teenager. 
Kids today in general are entitled af anyway. 

Kevin really did a number on these kids that’s all i have to say. Who knows the lies he’s been feeding these boys through out the years.

All Britney has been through and have given them, they sound ungrateful. 

I echo some of you guys and cut them off once they are 18. The whole “family” are truly horrible people. Rid them all of your life babe, they will never stop coming for you. 

They will do/try anything to take Britney down. 

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Of course the only parts are when Britney is angry.

Oh I guess everyone will think the boys were absolute ANGELS and did NOTHING wrong in their lives and were totally respectful but Britney raised her voice for nothing right?

Sure.

And who hasn't been yelled at their mother.

Literally every single person in the WORLD has been.

First video, seems like Britney tries to put on lotion on her kid's face (while they were in bed maybe), the kids get angry and disrespectful, and Britney gets mad.

Second video, Sean walks around with no shoes in public and Britney was shocked when she thought she saw blood or something, says they are not allowed to use the phone, and of course them being teenagers their phones are their lives and they feel abused because of what they did wrong. (uh... maybe apologize and try to charm your way back next time?)

and again,
see, when team con does it, it's because Britney was 'out of control'
and when Britney does it, it's again because she's 'out of control'.

Then show videos of how Jamie treated the kids and how he got a restraining order.

oh and K-fed, you obviously do not discipline your kids enough if you think they way they behave is fine.
this is soooooo bad for your kids. Actually exposing them more, especially their bratty attitude and disrespect towards their mother, and they would be more traumatized with this than Britney's photos.

(and I also understand the kids' side, parents that are strict can seem like they hate us and we all have conflicts with our parents)

I so wish the Media will expose how big of a fail k-fed is.

also,

doesn't this remind you of the cabinet videos that Amber Heard allegedly leaked to TMZ?
Cutting out parts where she smirks and only shows how Johnny Depp was violent towards the cabinets?

Revealing these videos is totally malicious and can be used against them in court.

Again.

How these people's brains function.

If it were real evidence that Britney is 'still uncapable', leave it to yourselves.
But Scolding your children, punishing your children does not make you a bad person.
actually not doing anything is worse. (you. k-fed. look at you....)

This video shows how caring sue is..she is literally yelling you do t understand I care son much…

her Kids made a **** move by recording this and send it to Kevin! I hope Britney desciplon them by excluding them from will! Else these kids will be no good and will hurt more people…they need to get out and get a job in real world

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

This is an extreme breach of privacy. I knew as soon as Britney responded on Instagram, something would come out. This is disgusting of KFed.

That being said, I know we’re all Britney stans here but we have to admit that these videos are somewhat concerning. It’s not the fact that she’s discipling her children, she seems a bit manic here.

Are you serious? How can you tell that someone seems maniacal only with snippets of a situation that we don't fully know about? , we don't know their full context, nor do we know what they did or how they would have spoken to Britney for her to react that way.... let's be honest here, these guys never had boundaries....never, never had an authority figure 100% and that's why they do whatever they want. 

And like every child/adolescent who always had everything they wanted, if you don't allow them certain things, they will start throwing tantrums and arguing, although here on larger scales.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block