Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" πŸš€πŸŒΉ

3 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I don't give a **** about the cover... Like... Her first single in six years, who really cares about thatΒ :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

yeah and TBH i don't like it either but its very appropriate for the times - considering her instagram fame. and its also very unique. that is what i can appreciate about it. but i don't really like it.

and yes, also who really cares about the cover art. we want the song to be good.

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's growing me, it symbolises her instagram notesΒ :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm not being shady, I'm very appreciative of the rose representing her and the rocketΒ :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

yeah I unironically like it too.

It's like a closure of sorts to this whole Instagram era, like making it official, I don't know how to say it (even though we still have more Insta posts to come)

As much as I love Britney and her beautiful face, it wouldn't have made a lot of sense to have her do a professional photoshoot for this. I just think this is like an unusual collaboration, an unusual song, it's not her lead single or something, it's a thing of its own.Β 

Sort of like this

ab67616d0000b27395b8e76ab19c565188a49331

Β 

even though we later got the other cover with the shots from the videoclip, and tbh I prefer the one without the pictures

Mi0zMDQ2LmpwZWc.jpeg

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Elton John officially announced Hold Me Closer the same time the Federline interview is airing right now,on ITV UK !Β 

GREAT JOB ELTON JOHN! Now let's celebrate this other than paying any attention to that POS interview!Β 

Truly first thought.Β I think they went ahead to divert attention and support Brit!Β :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:πŸŒΉπŸ’–

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block