Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" 🚀🌹

I don't understand your meltdowns. They both confirmed that song is coming. They just didn't share release date. One way or another eventually will be there. Britney dealing too much drama at the moment. But I believe she really wants to show to word what she capable without team cship. Elton gave her creative freedom. She won't do any promo for song but i think she cares for it. So more patience.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I don't understand your meltdowns. They both confirmed that song is coming. They just didn't share release date. One way or another eventually will be there. Britney dealing too much drama at the moment. But I believe she really wants to show to word what she capable without team cship. Elton gave her creative freedom. She won't do any promo for song but i think she cares for it. So more patience.

:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

56 minutes ago, AmandaJankins said:

The song will never come.

the book will “be delayed indefinitely due to paper shortages” despite everyone else releasing books, Jeanette McCurdy for example.

there forever will be rumours of “Britney going back to Vegas” but it’ll never happen.

there is nothing coming from Britney’s career, she’s retired and dealing with a lot of trauma. that’s it

Companies which will be releasing books for this winter already booked all the paper they needed since april/may.

So I don't know if it's a real excuse for Britney's book but just for your information paper shortage is real.

On 8/16/2022 at 3:41 PM, Intoxicatedbritney said:

Would like to say that Britney never announced a release date to make me either, it just came out the blue, apart from usual rumours 

nope if she doesn't announce it the same time as his last single its all a lie!!! that is logical!!! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block