Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" 🚀🌹

Two weeks after Variety reported that Britney Spears and Elton John were working up a brand-new recording of John’s 1971 song, “Tiny Dancer,” the remake has been confirmed: Reps for both artists sent out an announcement Monday confirmed that the song, “Hold Me Closer,” is due in the coming days. 

britney-spears-elton-john.jpg?w=1000

Britney Spears’ duet with Elton John on a new version of his 1971 hit 'Tiny Dancer' has been confirmed and is coming soon.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I know yall want more for the cover art but I am SLIVING for the simplicity of it. When you are a iconic legend you don't need all the pomp and parade. It's like a quiet nod that we all understand.

I absolutely agree. Sometimes simplicity is better. It’s two legends collaborating together. That enough will sell and promote. The single cover doesn’t need to be crazy creative. I think the single cover is spot on. Actually lowkey genius with the emoji.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Wait. So is it Tiny Dancer or Hold Me Closer ? Sorry I’m not educated on Elton’s legendary discography 😅😅😅 I’m a flop I know 😭😭😭

8 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Don't feel bad I have the same feelings and questions lol 

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the goal of a collab like this one, to introduce an  artist to new demographics.

Elton is showing how it’s done. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block