Beyoncé's new single "Break My Soul" is out: listen

Cqleb

I think i like it but it's missing something, the beat just goes on and on without enough variation i feel like.

And i can't believe i'm saying this in this day and age when we're lucky if a song is 2 minutes but i think the song is too long, she could've cut it at around the 3 minute something mark imo 

But overall i do like it, i think it has a lot of potential for some great remixes

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

You know that all the pressed prudes in this thread saying “it’s boring”, “not feeling it” etc. are bopping their phat phussies to this BOP at this very moment. Release your stress, release your anger, release your love! 

spacer.png

I'm bopping but at the same time thinking what could make me bop more cause this ain't it:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: 

• Haha 2

It came as a surprise to me and it's already her most ambitious project yet Imo.The track sounds strikingly different, yet so weirdly familiar and still Beyonce.

I'm a big fan of the 90s house revivalism. Charlie XCX and Shakira gave us us some deep grooves recently and Beyonce is going to take it to new highs undoubtedly

Happy Birthday GIF by Vincent Winter

• Love 3

Lol anyone who doesn’t like this track, needs to really reevaluate their musical ear. This is fresh for Beyonce and literally a fun track. Homage to 90s house (pls stop w the incorrect decade analysis, it hurts to read people having zero idea what decade and sound this is) and a positive message. I’m so excited to see the video, performances and all things Beyonce summer 2022. Ayyyyyyyyy

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block