Beyoncé's new single "Break My Soul" is out: listen

Cqleb

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She hypes herself so much that I'm going to be hard on her: This is incredibly underwhelming as a first single, she cannot be expecting to break anybody's soul with this, da f@k...
Havind said that, as a YOUNG ADULT music fan, this is good. I looooove her vocals, she has a beautiful voice and you can tell she's using it and playing with it, which I appreciate a lot. Also, this sound is very nineties, SO JUSTICE FOR CHROMATICA. Please don't tell me that you're all gonna love this sound now just because it comes from Beyoncé, when Gaga already did it a year ago and you all paid her dust. Also...

And even...

TASTE! ^^^^ Both of these songs are SO underrated 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

live

To be honest most of the promotion went into Rain on me, as interscope knew at 34 they had to use Ariana as Gaga was old by industry standard's of today, to milk it out, to see a number one regardless of age, look at the song of top gun, movie is very successful, but it's not with Take my Breath away or danger zone, it failed to become a hit in her home country to a lack of promotion, and from what I heard it's not like shallow where it can stand alone without the movie, hold my hand was written as a theme, and in context to the scene of the film, it worked.

But I do hear internationally hold my hand is indeed a hit, so she might join others where the Us market is not needed despite being an American.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Last time the Us was in a recession was in 2008, Lady Gaga arrived and said nobody is working and eviction notices everywhere, let's Party and dance our lives to death.

2022 some things don't change, nobody is really working, eviction notices, time to party til we're numb Beyonce and Drake everybody else will follow through in formation, as usual 

As Queen Lana once said “when the world was at war - we just kept dancing”:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block