Beyoncé's new single "Break My Soul" is out: listen

Cqleb

11 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I agree the song is basic but lol at people commenting the chorus is too repetitive like we don't bop to "womanizer womanizer womanizer woman woman izer you're a womanizer ohh womanizer baby" every single chance we get :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Britney spears gets a pass here, you know that. 

Come and attack her here, unlike Twitter and other places, you can't survive like other stan wars where it outweighs Britney! 

You're the outweighed one here

11 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I agree the song is basic but lol at people commenting the chorus is too repetitive like we don't bop to "womanizer womanizer womanizer woman woman izer you're a womanizer ohh womanizer baby" every single chance we get :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

The beat/instrumental is EXTREMELY basic and repetitive, and that's a fact. At least Womanizer instrumental is not... That is the main problem with the song I think, not the chorus/lyrics.

But I am starting to enjoy the song eitherway :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 3

I’ve listened to it a few more times and just cant get into it. The vocals are good but all over the place, and the whole song feels like a demo. Not to mention, the instrumental is very repetitive, monotonous, and very similar to the instrumentals of:

• Swish Swish - Katy Perry (2017)
  • Sour Candy - Lady Gaga & BLACKPINK (2020) 
  • Used to Know Me - Charli XCX (2022)

like how many times can we use this same beat or sample for a song? And imo, this is the worst use of it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
18 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

She is so out-of-touch with reality.

Telling people to quit their jobs when people are struggling to afford gas prices and living? I know it isn't that deep but music is supposed to be an escapism and the last thing I care to hear is an almost billionaire telling everyone how to quit their jobs and make a foundation? Girl plz

And it sounds like she's trying to imitate Willow Smith with those vocals...

How many people do you think have quit their jobs so far because they've heard the song? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2

So many of you pressed kneetards and delusional f@gs really need a vibe check. Yes it’s no “Crazy in Love” but I can definitely see this being a Summer 2022 club anthem that can be heard outside of just gay clubs.

It also doesn’t sound like anything Beyoncé’s done before which is nice for a change. I feel like so many of you think that black artists should be tied down to one genre or box. Same thing is happening to Drake with his newest album release. Ffs, let artists experiment. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

So many of you pressed kneetards and delusional f@gs really need a vibe check. Yes it’s no “Crazy in Love” but I can definitely see this being a Summer 2022 club anthem that can be heard outside of just gay clubs.

It also doesn’t sound like anything Beyoncé’s done before which is nice for a change. I feel like so many of you think that black artists should be tied down to one genre or box. Same thing is happening to Drake with his newest album release. Ffs, let artists experiment. 

It won’t be an anthem. And it has nothing to do with skin color 🙄 the song sucks sweetie :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
14 hours ago, dyllanwhite said:

Lol anyone who doesn’t like this track, needs to really reevaluate their musical ear. This is fresh for Beyonce and literally a fun track. Homage to 90s house (pls stop w the incorrect decade analysis, it hurts to read people having zero idea what decade and sound this is) and a positive message. I’m so excited to see the video, performances and all things Beyonce summer 2022. Ayyyyyyyyy

👏

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

It won’t be an anthem. And it has nothing to do with skin color 🙄 the song sucks sweetie :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The song is a grower and it’ll be on heavy DJ rotation at all the clubs along with Drake this summer but I’ll bookmark your post in case I need a kii. spacer.png Release your anger user sparrowhawk, we outsideeeee in this bihh spacer.png

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block