Britney and Sam are moving into an $11.8 million home in Calabasas

Jesus, that source's wording reeks of MVK's passive aggressiveness.

I tend to want to give KF the benefit of the doubt on some things like for all I know he could have a job or a business so I won't call him unemployed as an insult but then you get these unnecessarily shady statements always coming from his camp and it gets me so ******* mad

• Like 1

Imagine being that entitled that you think Britney's house move could pose a threat to your "peace and tranquillity" (the very same peace and tranquillity only at your disposal because of Britney's $$$) when she most likely moved to be nearer to her boys.

Her boys aside, the worst thing Brit ever did was get involved with this loser. I bet she can't wait for the day she no longer has to pay him child support.

• Like 7

He has a lot of damn nerve . Who do you think had paid for his lifestyle and all those kids ? What does h and his wife do for work ? 
 Oh wait child support from Britney Spears. A ridiculous amount at that has paid for his lifestyle .  And he’s going to sit here and comment . Kevin sit your Azz down and stfu please! Those kids going to be grown  soon as them payments are about to stop maybe that’s why you salty ?

• Love 6
  • Like 3
16 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

The house looks beautiful inside. However, I find it a pretty strange choice... it does not look private at all. You can see the neighbors' backyards next to each other, which makes it pretty intimidating to me :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I'm not saying I don't like it, I just find it a weird choice for 11 million dollars :typing_keyboard_computer:

MTE. Will the paps be taking pics of her because it’s so close to the road?

14 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

They were divorced in July 2007, and her conservatorship didn’t start until February of 2008. The agreement would still stand.

She can change her mind. She can argue in court that she is paying full tution fee and on-campus living expense of her kids after they turn 18, she don’t have to pay anything to Kelvin..as after 18 it has to be agreed upon! Given Kelvin played dirty and didn’t let her kids attend the wedding, she will come back after him

• Like 1
8 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Have people seen other forums today, they are saying because the sale went thru after the wedding - it's now also one of Sam's assets. Interesting if so 

i'm sure it is that's what married couples do they get a place together typically and he works so that's fine... nothing wrong with that who's not to say there's a mortgage on this mansion??

30 minutes ago, Beachy said:

MTE. Will the paps be taking pics of her because it’s so close to the road?

Well, I think it's a gated community with a lot of security so I don't know how close paps can get. But can u imagine living next to Britney and going out to water your plants just to see Britney sunbathing with Sam every afternoon and hearing their conversations :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 4
20 hours ago, The Finn said:

There’s a 3 minute video of the house in Vimeo. I like it better than the one in YouTube.

It’s only 350 m (less than 5 min power walk) away from the house Britney rented/leased back in 2009 before buying her Thousand Oaks home, so she’s familiar with the community. 

The last house she had a say in 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block