Britney talks about her book and how grateful she is to her fans for supporting her through her fight for freedom

This was a wonderful post. I could hear her speaking when I read it. This really sounds like her in a way I haven't heard in a long time. I really believe she is finding happiness and I appreciate her vulnerability in sharing with us about her embarrassment. I don't think anyone believes she should be embarrassed, but that's how she feels

I don't blame her for not doing an interview. The book will be everything she feels she needs to say

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Aww I know it's probably much easier to say it, but the only people that should feel embarrassed are those disgusting beings that abused you for too long :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: But as an independent woman I completely understand why she feels embarrassed. When I think about what happened to her I still can't believe it, Imagine what happens to all the non famous people "without a voice" :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I'm sure this book will be very inspiring and I can't wait to buy it the very day it gets released! Oh and I adore the way she talked about us fans... :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: we love you so much, Brit and thank you for sharing your story :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Also thank you so much for being the strong, inspiring woman that you are :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

https://fb.watch/d6Q4gfj7Qu/

''There are so many things going on in the world right now that it's hard to understand, All the emotions we have inside of us, But remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE, many others are going through the same thing as you, Talk to your family, friends or teachers, The important thing is that you can't leave it all inside, Let it out with your creativity or share it with someone close to you, I promise you will feel much better''.

( I hadn't seen this one, but when I saw it I was transported to this post and to imagine him with that voice ) 🥺

• Love 1

I love her so ******* much :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: I'm so so proud of her and the immense strength she has, she's truly inspiring and i'm so happy to hear she's finally enjoying her life :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I'm glad she won't do an interview cause she knows better than anyone else that they love to exploit your emotions and twist your words so a book is definitely gonna be the most honest and pure approach.

I'm so happy seeing her making her own choices and not being pushed to do things she doesn't wanna do, it's so refreshing and amazing to see 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

That 4 months really backfired in Teams cons face. I feel like she had made her peace with everything before that …

It also resulted in that voicemail and re-ignited the Freebritney movement 

It's always the same with abusers, they get away with certain things for a while and always want to go beyond what they did before, but it's never going to be enough. They just get careless when they have gotten away with things too easily. They would have gone on untill they eventually would have killed her. And then when her kids turn 18, I'm sure they would have put their claws into them as well. 

• Like 5

Reading this post gave me LIFE! Such sincere and loving words to us... She doesn't usually speak like this (because I honestly don't think she thinks of herself as a global superstar 24/7 like most pop girls do), but when she does she goes all in, and it's such a power boost to us fans if you ask me... Like, keep holding on the fort, guys, she's worth it!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block