Britney talks about her book and how grateful she is to her fans for supporting her through her fight for freedom

4 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I felt this. Every word. 

She's trying so hard to help us understand how she felt and what she went through. 

And there's something about this that is so enlightened and different to her sometimes confusing posts. I hope she is now getting more clarity in expressing herself... God knows when you are trying to express your emotions it can sometimes not make sense, but this is different. 

13 minutes ago, easy said:

i'm looking forward to her book and hearing her story from the only person that should tell it, HER. she's absolutely right about how her abusers would love to see her reliving the embarrassment she felt because of the trauma they caused her, and i hope it will stop people questioning why she hasn't done this or that. people need to leave her alone and allow her to heal in her own way on her own time, because she's slowly getting there. this post was beautiful 🤍

22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Wow I absolutely love her honesty. This was so damn personal and reflective. So proud of her, it makes me happy that she finally is happy. She truly seems to be healing.

I noticed these things too. This post reminded me more of the letters she wrote is in the early 2000s while she was on break. If the book is like this, it'll be even better!

Very glad to hear she's been so happy — even though that's apparent because she's getting to do what the most important person in this situation, who is Britney Spears, wants to do.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I wish she’d make a documentary so we can all see her living her happiness.  I know that’s selfish, but I don’t even care if she talks, I just wanna see her laugh and smile.

I wish she can be a YouTuber and do like make up tutorials or open PR packages but I guess it would feel like work to her. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I wish she can be a YouTuber and do like make up tutorials or open PR packages but I guess it would feel like work to her. 

As much as I will pay to watch her do literally anything, this would put her in Trisha Patay territory. I still feel her best is doing music or movies tho. With that energy on Instagram, she can make hundreds of millions if not billions on tour and merch. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block