Britney's assistant, Vicky, turns off her instagram DMs because y'all go too far

2 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Haha, no never. The folk who keep saying what Britney should or shouldn’t do make me sick. If you read my posts you’d know that.

But narcissists piss me off as well and this Vicky lady seems to want to show off the fact that she’s Britney’s assistant. This lack of discretion is a bad look for someone whose main objective in this case should be privacy. What is her goal here? Paint a picture of Britney’s fan base as a group of deranged stalkers? It’s such a disservice to all the movement has accomplished. Both her and these people DMing her should be ashamed of themselves.

Are you dumb or what? Explaining why she's turning off her dm's doesn't make anyone a narcissist. Also, those people should be named and shamed, she's 100% right for showing those messages.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Are you dumb or what? Explaining why she's turning off her dm's doesn't make anyone a narcissist. Also, those people should be named and shamed, she's 100% right for showing those messages.

When you work with artists you should be discrete, it’s a simple lesson. Posting this stuff is her emphasizing she’s close to Britney which a lot of the folk around her seem to see as some amazing thing so I disagree. I don’t see the point in paying attention to the insanity in a celebrity’s inbox. It’s always 99% garbage. So why show it other than wanting to be cool on Instagram. It’s my take.

And I can disagree without calling someone dumb. Have a wonderful day.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Qiu said:

I think she needs to stop posting about Brithey on her Instagram in any capacity and expect to be held to a high professional standard. No one should be talking about what Britney's assistant thinks or doesn't think. I wouldn't expect any of you to know anything about being professional. That's perfectly obvious. 

You compared her to Sam Lutfi. An actual predator. I notice you've not acknowledged the ridiculous comparison you made in your reply to me which says it all really. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

You're not worth my time or effort. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
18 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Is @DougfromBrazilIsBack responsible for that first DM? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Brazilians fans in general are so creepy and stalkerish. I don’t know if you know who RBD was, but they would tell stories of fans trying to get to their rooms through the balcony above. It’s terrifying. They would also ship them between each other and demand they be together. Brazilians fans in general are so invasive.

ps: obviously not all. I’m speaking in general terms based on what artists I follow have shared.

• Like 1

Good, the fans are ******* crazy and are just perpetuating the control of her handlers by telling Vicky everything they want britney to record, name her album, looks etc. Its one thing to do it with fellow fans and just enjoy fantasizing, it's another to begin harassing Brit's team about it and to even DARE say "on behalf of the B Army" like yall mother **** e r s dont speak for anyone but yourselves and selfishly at that. Vic is helping Brit set things up and adjust to her life again. fans need to chill out Eyeroll Reaction GIF

• Like 2

Guys- just like you cant control Britney, a fortiori you cant control millions of other human beings. Youll never stop fringe fans of any celeb from sending them cringey messages or suggestions, why the hell do you think that posting a comment aimed at fringe fans on a BreatheHeavy thread will somehow change them...? 

Its equally as cringe to write "I hAtE peOpLe GuYs sTaHp dOinG ThAt" on a random fan forum.

29 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

Eeeeeewwww :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

"Greece would be nice" "We want you to have a girl" ??????? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Trying to control where she gets married? And how tf do they think she can control what gender her child will be? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Some of y'all are literally insane :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Britney herself said she wants to have a girl and get married in Greece. I'm sorry because she has such a fan base.

Her fans just want her to FINALLY be able to do what she wants after 13 years.

And you attack them for it.

4 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Britney herself said she wants to have a girl and get married in Greece. I'm sorry because she has such a fan base.

Her fans just want her to FINALLY be able to do what she wants after 13 years.

And you attack them for it.

Didn't know she said those things before oopsy poopsy :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

But I'm not attacking ppl for wanting her to be free, I'm judging ppl for telling her what to do:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

10 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Guys- just like you cant control Britney, a fortiori you cant control millions of other human beings. Youll never stop fringe fans of any celeb from sending them cringey messages or suggestions, why the hell do you think that posting a comment aimed at fringe fans on a BreatheHeavy thread will somehow change them...? 

Its equally as cringe to write "I hAtE peOpLe GuYs sTaHp dOinG ThAt" on a random fan forum.

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block