Britney's assistant, Vicky, turns off her instagram DMs because y'all go too far

13 minutes ago, radarou79 said:

A bit confused about why anyone thinks Britney's assistant gives a damn about their opinions but even more confused about why Britney's assistant is communicating with fans at all on Instagram. Focus on Britney and not on what fans have to say or not say honey. She seems like a rookie and really unprofessional. Not feeling her either.

Vicky was calling out the harassment and invasion she receives from fans which led to her decision to close DMs. Where exactly did you see that she was communicating with fans?

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Vicky was calling out the harassment and invasion she receives from fans which led to her decision to close DMs. Where exactly did you see that she was communicating with fans?

She's communicating by posting this crap on her Instagram page. That's communicating with fans. 

51 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I hate her now. We did NOT determine what gender Britney's baby should have. We would adore it and love it like Preston and Jayden.But Britney herself  wants a girl,she often said publicly. We are now bad fans who want to determine the s** of her  baby just because we want her greatest wish to come true?!:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Just piss off Vicky.:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:Get to know your boss first before you attack the fans.:bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

You seem awfully offended, almost like u could be one dm’ing her all that craziness.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Louis-j said:

No but I thought she was a "business" assistant, not a "day-to-day" assistant...?

Not you bluffing like this. 

You INITIALLY said, “why does she even have an assistant?” And now you flipped the question around. Girl bye. You can go sit in time-out with all the other deranged ‘fans’ who are obsessed with controlling Britney. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, radarou79 said:

She's communicating by posting this crap on her Instagram page. That's communicating with fans. 

No it isn’t. Ask anyone with an ounce of common sense. She simply posted a PSA towards psychos harassing her DMs and came to the conclusion that she will be turning them off. That is NOT the same as communicating with fans. She has also politely made PSAs several times in the past for these psychos to stop harassing her DMs yet this behavior continues. It makes us a fanbase look bad and should not be a representation of how we are. Stop condemning this kind of behavior from ‘fans’. But leave it to people like you to always find a way to complain. If it isn’t her fiancé, it’s her assistant. If it isn’t them, it’s her friends. When will you realize this kind of behavior from fans like yourself is toxic and will only stray people farther away from Britney. Stop nitpicking at everything and focus on yourself instead. Goodbye. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, radarou79 said:

I don't like how she is positioning herself publicly as some kind of gatekeeper. It's a bit too Sam Lufti for my liking. Y'all can feel free to disagree but I'm standing by my position on this one.

In other words, nobody is worth being in Britney’s life and she should be forever alone with no assistant, friend or fiancé unless that person is God. We’ve also gone so far as comparing her assistant to Sam Lutfi now. Are you hearing your delusions? You guys are sick and nitpick over anything for the sake of creating made-up scenarios and drama to fulfill the emptiness in your lives. Britney can and will never win with people like you as fans. Give it up.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, radarou79 said:

I don't like how she is positioning herself publicly as some kind of gatekeeper. It's a bit too Sam Lufti for my liking. Y'all can feel free to disagree but I'm standing by my position on this one.

You've got to be kidding. 

You're comparing Vicky, a woman whom we know virtually nothing about other than that she too is an artist and an assistant of some sort, to Sam f---king Lutfi. A man who has multiple restraining orders against him from multiple people for multiple reasons. 

That's enough Exhale for me today. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Psssss Hats off to @GODNA IS A QUEEN for single handedly spitting FACTS in this thread. 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

You've got to be kidding. 

You're comparing Vicky, a woman whom we know virtually nothing about other than that she too is an artist and an assistant of some sort, to Sam f---king Lutfi. A man who has multiple restraining orders against him from multiple people for multiple reasons. 

That's enough Exhale for me today. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Psssss Hats off to @GODNA IS A QUEEN for single handedly spitting FACTS in this thread. 

I think she needs to stop posting about Brithey on her Instagram in any capacity and expect to be held to a high professional standard. No one should be talking about what Britney's assistant thinks or doesn't think. I wouldn't expect any of you to know anything about being professional. That's perfectly obvious. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block