Britney's assistant, Vicky, turns off her instagram DMs because y'all go too far

3 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Celebrities usually always have assistants. They do a lot of everyday things for them. 

2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Every major celebrity has an assistant. What are you trying to argue? That she shouldn’t have one? You conspiracy fans are on a whole other level of denial and delusion. 

No but I thought she was a "business" assistant, not a "day-to-day" assistant...?

1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Why should she? Do people realise that this woman has a life outside of being Britney's assistant and may have to explain to people why she is turning her DM's off? Plus she has asked nicely several times for fans to stop harassing her with messages like this and it still continues. She's completely within her rights to call them out

I'm not arguing she has that right I think its gross people are harassing her but I doubt she is using her dms for her outside life especially given what she does for a living. Prior to being her assistant she was a celebrity in her own right. The people who need to get in touch with her I'm sure are doing so outside of instagram lol.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I wish the word “should” was banned from BH. So many of y’all think you know better than a woman who rose to the top of her industry and has been dealing with the fame monster for almost 25 years. She knows what she’s doing, better than you. Let this person be free!

Are we not allowed to have an opinion on anything Britney related anymore without being labelled "controlling" and "team con" ? Let's go even further and ban Britney's name from this forum then. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Enough with all this nonsense. You all are a bunch of drama queens tbh. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block