Britney's assistant, Vicky, turns off her instagram DMs because y'all go too far

6 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Are we not allowed to have an opinion on anything Britney related anymore without being labelled "controlling" and "team con" ? Let's go even further and ban Britney's name from this forum then. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Enough with all this nonsense. You all are a bunch of drama queens tbh. 

A lot of y’all throw “should” around when you mean “I want.”

Britney should release Rebellion  I want Britney to release Rebellion.

I wish people would be more sensitive to the fact that the CON was entirely about the word “should.” Britney’s handlers all thinking they knew what she should be doing better than Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I hate her now. We did NOT determine what gender Britney's baby should have. We would adore it and love it like Preston and Jayden.But Britney herself  wants a girl,she often said publicly. We are now bad fans who want to determine the s** of her  baby just because we want her greatest wish to come true?!:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Just piss off Vicky.:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:Get to know your boss first before you attack the fans.:bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I hate her now. We did NOT determine what gender Britney's baby should have. We would adore it and love it like Preston and Jayden.But Britney herself  wants a girl,she often said publicly. We are now bad fans who want to determine the s** of her  baby just because we want her greatest wish to come true?!:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Just piss off Vicky.:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:Get to know your boss first before you attack the fans.:bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Oh look, another sad troll. Are you suddenly condemning this sort of harassment and behavior from fans? Leave Britney, her assistant and fiancé alone.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa76czs7jd4u7yzv7cgezh1

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

It's kind of weird having a stranger specifically telling you to:

-Have a baby girl (when she's not even pregnant??).

-Tie the knot in Greece.

-Go on a stadium tour.

-Work with Max Martin, Stargate and Billie Eilish's brother

-Perform And Then We Kiss and Don't Hang Up

-Drop RCA for Republic Records

Like, the DM says all that. It's very weird to send this, expecting Britney to read that. You got to admit so.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

A bit confused about why anyone thinks Britney's assistant gives a damn about their opinions but even more confused about why Britney's assistant is communicating with fans at all on Instagram. Focus on Britney and not on what fans have to say or not say honey. She seems like a rookie and really unprofessional. Not feeling her either.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block