Britney's assistant, Vicky, turns off her instagram DMs because y'all go too far

8 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I do agree maybe not like Sam Lufti but not professional either, the vibe of this chick I just don’t like. I feel it would be better for Britney to have someone more experienced/professional. You don’t see other GOOD celebrity assistants calling attention to themselves or talking to fans like this. I don’t even know how she found her. However as I have said dm Britney’s assistant is crossing boundaries. 

Thank you. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Others didn't seem to get the point. It's not about what Vicky thinks. She needs to just do her job and let a publicist handle the communication with the public. It's not a difficult concept to grasp here.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

If she knows the majority of the fan base isn’t like that then she could have just turned off the DM’s without drawing attention to these people through an Instagram story.

Classic case of ‘how can I make this about me?’

“I wIlL nEvEr ReSpOnD”

Sure Jan GIF

Of course but she wanted attention.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Majority of Britney fans are in their 30’s...Wouldn’t know though :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

5 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Probably @3IsACharm33 or some of the other past members that were banned (or left) for being manipulative and controlling towards Britney.

Why are you always starting with me you are like 30 years old. Leave me alone, your so immature, whatever’s happened a few weeks ago was then, your just picking fights cus your bored and it’s annoying. 

1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Why are you always starting with me you are like 30 years old. Leave me alone, your so immature, whatever’s happened a few weeks ago was then, your just picking fights cus your bored and it’s annoying. 

30? Are you making stuff up in your head again? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: And even if I was 30, what’s wrong with that? Also, why do you seem to shame everyone who is 25+ (I’m 26)? Because I frequently see you making ageist remarks so please come up with something else, we beg.

I think this maybe the new generation of fans .. the one that discovered her after the conservatorship. Early, mid twenties ..

The OG fans, are all in their 30's maybe 40's, and I doubt those will take time in their busy schedule to write a full length essay with bullet points on what B should and should not do.

If you are reading this (you who write **** like that ) you have your own life, be responsible for it and don't insert your reality in someone else's !! Watch, hope, give your opinion in forums but just don't go sending unwanted messages. It's embarassing for your SOUL !!!

Sincerly,

A Soldier ^^

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

Wow there are actually so called "fans" who are dm-ing what they want Britney to do?
Are u FKN SERIOUS?? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Literally after all the fighting for her freedom, there are some idiots who have the mother fkn nerve to do that??

No wonder Britney doesnt associate with us fans, she probably thinks we're all crazy 

5 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Found the texter.

Haha, no never. The folk who keep saying what Britney should or shouldn’t do make me sick. If you read my posts you’d know that.

But narcissists piss me off as well and this Vicky lady seems to want to show off the fact that she’s Britney’s assistant. This lack of discretion is a bad look for someone whose main objective in this case should be privacy. What is her goal here? Paint a picture of Britney’s fan base as a group of deranged stalkers? It’s such a disservice to all the movement has accomplished. Both her and these people DMing her should be ashamed of themselves.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, the_blackout said:

I think this maybe the new generation of fans .. the one that discovered her after the conservatorship. Early, mid twenties ..

The OG fans, are all in their 30's maybe 40's, and I doubt those will take time in their busy schedule to write a full length essay with bullet points on what B should and should not do

Fans in their mid twenties would've been kids in her prime which was a big part of her audience but sure let's blame the younger gen :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: the awful comment in this thread is from a user with 85 in their username which I presume is their birth year so explain that one? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Haha, no never. The folk who keep saying what Britney should or shouldn’t do make me sick. If you read my posts you’d know that.

But narcissists piss me off as well and this Vicky lady seems to want to show off the fact that she’s Britney’s assistant. This lack of discretion is a bad look for someone whose main objective in this case should be privacy. What is her goal here? Paint a picture of Britney’s fan base as a group of deranged stalkers? It’s such a disservice to all the movement has accomplished. Both her and these people DMing her should be ashamed of themselves.

I had no idea Vicky was the PA, until folks kept trying to unearth the situation....literally dragged her out into the light... all while she's trying to do her job. I'm glad she is though, She's pretty Cute & REAL.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block