Christina Aguilera mentions Britney's freedom in new interview: "I couldn't be happier for her. Every woman deserves to feel empowered"

9 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

She had 13 years to speak out? So what about you did you speak out in the last 13 years and not support team con through buying music, merch, streams or going to shows? Christina and Britney have never been friends close enough to know anything more than us and what about every celebrity that didn’t say anything whatsoever in 13 years like literally all of them where is their hate? You call her fake but are also fake for supporting them and don’t justify it with “we didn’t know” because no one did including Christina so jump off the hate train and look in the mirror :bcut_britney_clapboard:

13 years for what? Christina knew only that there's some legal system for Britney's life, probably she discover everything after testimony. She has her own busy life. Lol. She doesnt even use a computer too much.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

She always says she wants to to reconnect and have a reunion with Britney but did she ever tried ? I feel like it's just words, she doesn't have the balls for that.. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

First of all: how? She could call but team coin could say: sorry babe.

She said publicly like cmon and Britney never answered. Britney is disrespectful to Xtina since a decade, everybody forgets (i know it was forced) shades to Xtina and The Voice in XFactor era. Xtina didnt care anyway.

• Like 2

why do some of you insist on tearing everyone apart? Oh no one interview she didn't comment , yet Xtina has done nothing but praised Britney and rooted for her Freedom for years now. You guys need to stop for real.

I'm not team Xtina im team Britney 100% but girl is looking good.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

And I hope Xtinas next lip appointment isn’t like her previous ones because happyforher.gif Also I’m really happy for her latest EP. I just KNOW it’s going to sell so well. The singles have really lit up the charts happyforher.gif

Talking about Christina's appearence, really? She is one year older than Britney, but could easily pass as her daughter

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

No, Adele is. Thanks :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: Xtina and all that damn yelling, I’ll be shocked if she even has a voice to TALK in 5 years. She’s an embarrassment to pop music.

Just look how embarrassing Christina is: 

Oil Accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera
flirting GIF by Christina Aguilera

accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

People has been saying she would lose her voice since 1999, yet here she is. You're  just being salty

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, e_ffen said:

I do wish people would stop asking Christina questions about Britney. It’s a bit strange she lets them honestly. Great response though!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Because if she doesn't respond or says nothing, a bunch of Britney's diehard fans will diss her in social media. Luckily enough some of us are pretty mature to know better.

Mr. Gazpacho should learn.

4 hours ago, Louis-j said:

She always says she wants to to reconnect and have a reunion with Britney but did she ever tried ? I feel like it's just words, she doesn't have the balls for that.. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

everyone has always said it’s near impossible to reach her. I remember watching her on Andy cohens oodcast  and she mentioned having tried to but she has to go through so many people 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block