Christina Aguilera mentions Britney's freedom in new interview: "I couldn't be happier for her. Every woman deserves to feel empowered"

21 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

So what’s Xtinas excuse for not being able to chart at all? You just said the granny of pop, Madonna hit #1, so why can’t Xtina get a song GM even hit 99 on the billboard hot 100? Go find a toilet, and stream Xtinas latest flop. Lord knows the label isn’t going to recoup, so the least you can do if stream so she gets 75 cents 

The voice of generetion doesnt have to chart, Britney needs to :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Very nice mature response considering Britney called her out on IG.

I know there’s a lot of history between these two and Britney has probably lots of reasons to feel the way she does. I can understand how Xtina’s response in that red carpet interview hurt her, but Xtina was also one of the first A-listers to speak out on social media about #FreeBritney, and she wrote a very thoughtful post then.

Idk, I hope they’re on good terms and able to have a good relationship if they both want to. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, these fanbase feuds over their argument is stupid and petty, and y’all need a better way to spend your time. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I fully agree with you! Not to mention that what happened on the red carpet wasn’t even something that warranted such a strong reaction from the fan base. I can understand Britney but I can also understand Christina…That was her night, and her life doesn’t revolve around Britney. I don’t think she did anything bad for not wanting for that to be the focus of her night. Christina had already spoken out about the situation and in fact it was one of the first artists to do so. I still don’t understand why Britney got so mad especially at her. There must be something behind the scenes that we don’t know about.

• Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block