Christina Aguilera mentions Britney's freedom in new interview: "I couldn't be happier for her. Every woman deserves to feel empowered"

Just now, TheRealLou said:

doesnt matter :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea: there only one voice of generation for entire world and is Xtina :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Okay.  If she’s the voice of our generation, I expect Christina’s new EP to hit the top spot on the charts and I expect these singles to hit the top 10. If she’s the voice of our generation, she wouldn’t be struggling to chart. K?

Dance Speedo GIF Dance Speedo GIF

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Who TF is siding with JL!!!??? I’d anyone on the forum is siding with JL then they must be imposters

And let’s not act like b hates Xtina. It’s clear Xtina has always been resentful of b. I’d be resentful too if Britney went on to become successful through the 2010’s and Xtina became a flop in 2010. Xtina is the flop of pop. K?

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

People in the other thread saying they don’t know how to feel about it now and sympathising with her :orangu_orangutan_ape:  but agree mostly with the Xtina shade but people are just so bitter and hate her for the sake of hating her 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Okay.  If she’s the voice of our generation, I expect Christina’s new EP to hit the top spot on the charts and I expect these singles to hit the top 10. If she’s the voice of our generation, she wouldn’t be struggling to chart. K?

Dance Speedo GIF Dance Speedo GIF

If Britney is a legend she would not struggling with BJ and Glory to hit #1 on Billboard200 :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: Madonna still hitting #1.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Who TF is siding with JL!!!??? I’d anyone on the forum is siding with JL then they must be imposters

And let’s not act like b hates Xtina. It’s clear Xtina has always been resentful of b. I’d be resentful too if Britney went on to become successful through the 2010’s and Xtina became a flop in 2010. Xtina is the flop of pop. K?

Grow up:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

If Britney is a legend she would not struggling with BJ and Glory to hit #1 on Billboard200 :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: Madonna still hitting #1.

Britney had a top 20 hit from both of those albums. Xtina hasn’t had a top 20 hit from any of her last 3 albums. I think you’re on the wrong forum if you’re shading Britney. Maybe you can find a toilet to share your thoughts with since that’s where most of Xtinas music belongs?

• Haha 2

I enjoyed this interview...and I respect her response... I'm sure many of the gp...which let's be honest, even celebs should be considered general public .. anyways with that being said...let's be honest, no one knows all the research done like us about Britney unless youre looking... And even when you start looking it's just so much crazy... So ya I respect that she respects Britney enough to have that response. Maybe I'll Spotify her new album. Maybe.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Britney had a top 20 hit from both of those albums. Xtina hasn’t had a top 20 hit from any of her last 3 albums. I think you’re on the wrong forum if you’re shading Britney. Maybe you can find a toilet to share your thoughts with since that’s where most of Xtinas music belongs?

Madonna didnt had any hit from Rebel Heart and Madame X - zero charting, hit #1 with Madame X. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Are u saying that  a top20 hit cant help ? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just now, TheRealLou said:

Madonna didnt had any hit from Rebel Heart and Madame X - zero charting, hit #1 with Madame X. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Are u saying that  a top20 hit cant help ? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

So what’s Xtinas excuse for not being able to chart at all? You just said the granny of pop, Madonna hit #1, so why can’t Xtina get a song GM even hit 99 on the billboard hot 100? Go find a toilet, and stream Xtinas latest flop. Lord knows the label isn’t going to recoup, so the least you can do if stream so she gets 75 cents 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block