Christina Aguilera mentions Britney's freedom in new interview: "I couldn't be happier for her. Every woman deserves to feel empowered"

2 minutes ago, Glory* said:

it's always so funny when you think you know what Britney thinks or does

What did you smoke? I know you're using "you" very loosely because me and you have never interacted or anything lmao.

I know that Britney cares about Xtina's comments on her conservatorship because last time Xtina gave a short and polite answer, Britney went on an instagram rant and even shared the video from Xtina's red carpet, so she cares and it's a fact.:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

13 minutes ago, ROL said:

What did you smoke? I know you're using "you" very loosely because me and you have never interacted or anything lmao.

I know that Britney cares about Xtina's comments on her conservatorship because last time Xtina gave a short and polite answer, Britney went on an instagram rant and even shared the video from Xtina's red carpet, so she cares and it's a fact.:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

I'm Italian and I probably haven't used pronouns properly, stay calm.  I understood what you were referring to, but maybe for britney that red carpet interview was "important" precisely because xtina didn't say anything, it was obvious that from then on xtina would only say nice things.  you simply can't assume that britney thinks it matters, when it's only important to you.  if britney cares what other popstars say about her she would reply to everyone who has made statements about her. Byee

12 minutes ago, Glory* said:

I'm Italian and I probably haven't used pronouns properly, stay calm.  I understood what you were referring to, but maybe for britney that red carpet interview was "important" precisely because xtina didn't say anything, it was obvious that from then on xtina would only say nice things.  you simply can't assume that britney thinks it matters, when it's only important to you.  if britney cares what other popstars say about her she would reply to everyone who has made statements about her. Byee

I'm calm, you're the one pissed off and coming at people. Britney probably won't reply to everyone that spoke out because it was like 100 celebrities lmao. But she replied to Gaga for example when she saw it. She responded/replied to Cher too for example. She went on an instagram rant when Xtina said she was happy for her because she wished Xtina said more, for another example. So stop with the excuses and mental gymnastics and just live with the fact that Britney cares about Xtina's comments on the cship. When you say "we don't care" speak for yourself, not for all of us or Britney. Byee

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, ROL said:

I'm calm, you're the one pissed off and coming at people. Britney probably won't reply to everyone that spoke out because it was like 100 celebrities lmao. But she replied to Gaga for example when she saw it. She responded/replied to Cher too for example. She went on an instagram rant when Xtina said she was happy for her because she wished Xtina said more, for another example. So stop with the excuses and mental gymnastics and just live with the fact that Britney cares about Xtina's comments on the cship. When you say "we don't care" speak for yourself, not for all of us or Britney. Byee

I'm talking for people like me who are tired of posts on xtina made by her fans, in fact you can see the other comments.  the only one who speaks for Britney is you, not me.  it's you who answered me so you did it all.  enough, enjoy the night and have fun.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Glory* said:

I'm talking for people like me who are tired of posts on xtina made by her fans, in fact you can see the other comments.  the only one who speaks for Britney is you, not me.  it's you who answered me so you did it all.  enough, enjoy the night and have fun.

I'm speaking 'for' Britney because she cares and made it very public she cares so it's a fact that can be talked about lol. You are speaking for Britney using your agenda and making up lies. She cares and you'll deal with it. In fact, it's starting to seem like you care too lmfaoo. Have an amazing night:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

edit: I just noticed she literally says "I love and adore everyone who supported me" lmfao that should clear any of your confusion.

78a5ff72e138f9423cf4179d5d43f31c

Besides that one instance that Britney called her out for…. Xtina has been pretty compassionate and kind towards Britney in all the recent interviews and in her heartfelt post in June. 

I do understand Britney feeling some kind of way about Xtina though as Xtina was throwing constant shade at Britney in the 2000’s. Britney likely holds a grudge towards Xtina. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Besides that one instance that Britney called her out for…. Xtina has been pretty compassionate and kind towards Britney in all the recent interviews and in her heartfelt post in June. 

I do understand Britney feeling some kind of way about Xtina though as Xtina was throwing constant shade at Britney in the 2000’s. Britney likely holds a grudge towards Xtina. 

Agree 100% with you! Also your cat is so beautiful!!:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, bjammin said:

I’ve never been a fan of her although I appreciate her vocals…

She had 13 years to speak up and didn’t. Has previously shaded Britney multiple times in the past, and decided to speak out once everyone else was. Also the timing with her album…

Fake IMO

She had 13 years to speak out? So what about you did you speak out in the last 13 years and not support team con through buying music, merch, streams or going to shows? Christina and Britney have never been friends close enough to know anything more than us and what about every celebrity that didn’t say anything whatsoever in 13 years like literally all of them where is their hate? You call her fake but are also fake for supporting them and don’t justify it with “we didn’t know” because no one did including Christina so jump off the hate train and look in the mirror :bcut_britney_clapboard:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block