Christina Aguilera mentions Britney's freedom in new interview: "I couldn't be happier for her. Every woman deserves to feel empowered"

3 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

I’m sorry, this is a bit too 1999 to me. Britney at 40 years old calling out her sister for dying her hair the same colour as Christina’s when she was 12 is just bizarre. And I can’t stand JL. 

Living in the past is sad. I don’t judge her, but I would expect Sam to at least let her know Lady Gaga was only supportive AFTER she went free. At least Christina was supportive after the documentary, before the trial.

I hope that Sam isn’t like her family, trying to keep her isolated and dependent on him. It’s also weird that Jansen has been unable to get through to Britney OR Sam. 

And I hope Xtinas next lip appointment isn’t like her previous ones because happyforher.gif Also I’m really happy for her latest EP. I just KNOW it’s going to sell so well. The singles have really lit up the charts happyforher.gif

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

Dont u understand that she was nasty, but 15 years ago? GP doesnt even remember that. Past is the past, Britney is creating her new reality with anger and hate - not so good.

She did nothing on this carpet.

Oh i love Acelerada so much <3 

Aww. I’m happy for you though happyforher.gif

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

And I hope Xtinas next lip appointment isn’t like her previous ones because happyforher.gif Also I’m really happy for her latest EP. I just KNOW it’s going to sell so well. The singles have really lit up the charts happyforher.gif

Actually she's having her natural lips since years right now. She had injections in 2017/18. She stopped in late 18. Its a make up contour. Nth else.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I just know it too, just like she's been lighting up the charts the last decade :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 4
56 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

I’m sorry, this is a bit too 1999 to me. Britney at 40 years old calling out her sister for dying her hair the same colour as Christina’s when she was 12 is just bizarre. And I can’t stand JL. 

Living in the past is sad. I don’t judge her, but I would expect Sam to at least let her know Lady Gaga was only supportive AFTER she went free. At least Christina was supportive after the documentary, before the trial.

I hope that Sam isn’t like her family, trying to keep her isolated and dependent on him. It’s also weird that Jansen has been unable to get through to Britney OR Sam. 

Who's jansen

I'm no Christina fan and I thought the red carpet stunt was very tasteless, especially after what she wrote on twitter, but boy I hate when interviewers bring up Britney and ask people to say something about her situation...then that something always ends up being some politician speech with many words and no meaning, because what else are they supposed to say?

She saved the situation pretty well, if you ask me, but I'd rather they just didn't ask her about Britney, I get that's what will bring clicks into their video but it feels awkward and forced. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block