Jamie Spears asks court to unseal Britney's health records

Doing a British accent has nothing to do with schizophrenia….schizophrenia is nothing like it’s portrayed in Hollywood movies please.

Jamie definitely has some nerves to act like he’s allowed to demand Britney’s personal health records be made public because the “public deserves to know”. Says who? You? No we don’t piss off wtf

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Here are a few things that the public needs to know:

•What did you do with her money and how/when you will give them back 

•The conditions/abuse that Britney experienced when she was locked up for 4 months 

•When you are going to jail 

•In what ways her family profited from the conservatorship 

•How can you sleep at night knowing that you made her suffer everyday for 13 years 

I hope that his colon bursts in the next hearing. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Does anybody else remember in the explosive leaked Britney testimony how her family’s lawyer tried to intimate that Britney should be careful what she says because the conservatorship OWNS HER RIGHT TO MEDICAL PRIVACY? 
What?!?! 
she responds that it should be open, triggering some kind of weird anxiety attack (probably from someone scared to be caught stealing her money.)

these people are sick. 

it happens at about 6:36 in this video: https://youtu.be/yhw4BlhaGlg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, torontofan said:

This only proves how truly vile this man is. He honestly believes that by unsealing her records (and violating hippa and her privacy!) that it will justify the conservatorship. What he doesn’t realize is that regardless of if it says she has bipolar, schizophrenia, anxiety, depression ect… it still DOESNT JUSTIFY a conservatorship! Having a mental health diagnosis does not justify the constraints she was under and does not justify all of the misdoings and control that happened for those 13 years. These people are so ******* stupid and honestly believe that they were justified in what they did. If that was the case then thousands of rich people would be under conservatorships. Just because she has money and a mental health diagnosis doesn’t justify a conservatorship!!!! 

THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, RAITEI said:

How much money would you ask for you to risk the licence it took you more than 5 years of hard work to get, and also risk going to jail for the multiple crimes entailed if you as a doctor are willing to "get paid" for giving false diagnostic and medical information about a worldwide celebrity?

The possibility is there, but it doesn't sound a very smart thing to do. I believe that Britney's medical récords hold a high level of truth, even if the treatments offered were not the appropiate ones.

Also in case nobody has mentioned it:

Jamie Spears wants to disclose the medical récords to help Jamie Lynn in this situation that has developed. Take of that what you will but they're groups together and I'm assuming that he believes this will help him and JL to clear their reputation to some extent. Jamie Lynn's houseband already said that "she could put this to sleep". But they know that they cannot get into that territory.

Sam Ingham is also a trained professional. He was bought for $500k a year which is peanuts for an estate making $50m a year

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dora pora said:

Wasn't there a time when Britney wanted them unsealed? I remember something vaguely.

I think during the hearing when she finally spoke, she said she doesn't care if everything's out in the open anymore since her life always been out in the spotlight anyway and her family continuously tries to tarnish it.

Honestly, it should be Britney who decides that, not her father. Either way, her private health matters shouldn't matter to the anyone but herself and the court.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
17 hours ago, Dave92 said:

I do always wonder why fans even care if there’s an official diagnosis or not. It’s not a blood test or something. Anyone can make up a diagnosis if it’s needed and they’re dirty.

Exactly.  It's obvious that She wasn't well in 2007, but it's also obvious that they totally messed up everything with their "therapy" made of top early hard work, top heavy and wrong theapies and toxic environment (to say the less)... So now they want to tell us that she Is sick?! But  when will they admit that It's their fault? 

And the sad thing is that after all this mess she has no trust in therapy that what She really needs to heal.. time and therapy and expressing her feelings

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Wants to keep her records sealed for 13 years now all the sudden wants everything revealed. Of course he wants everything revealed now. It's all bull****. That doctor wrote some fake ****! Britney is no crazier than a regular person. Even if she is schizophrenic or bipolar it doesn't warrant a conservatorship. Keep trying daddy! Jail this ole ***** and his secret loved named Lou!

Kamala Harris GIF by GIPHY News

• Love 3
  • Like 2
On 1/20/2022 at 2:02 AM, G-unit said:

Are they trying to make us think we are idiots for demanding her freedom?  I don’t think anyone has ever denied that she may have some mental health diagnosis, but it sure as hell isn’t preventing her from caring for herself - therefore she does not need a conservatorship.  Everyone struggles with their mental health at some point.

Now adding this sudden change of heart (after almost 14 years of demanding they remain sealed) to JL’s whole…thing…it’s so evident it’s all about smearing Britney’s name and reputation.  If they can’t have her money, then she can’t either…they’re sick.  I also wouldn’t even be surprised if they paid doctors off with Britney’s money to falsify her medical records.

I agree with all of this.

1)jamie lynn is basically attacking britney.. and these so called texts where from November 2020 when #freebritney movement was already in motion ..looks like they were simply sent im case things got  out of hand...damage control for jamie lynn, not genuine help

2)jamie is now attacking her and trying to punish her for defending herself... literally asking her medical records to be public after trying to hide them for 14 years is outrageous and low.. i think britneys the same as most celebrities..dabbled in prescription pills over the years (she was eventually forced) and its had side effects..those side effects is jamies official diagnosis to keep the cship goimhg.basically drugging her then judging her drugged out state, forcing doctor's to lie about her well-being.. he is shady and the worst.. nothing would surprise me..he needs jailing.

Its so obvious her family are doing everything to make britney look bad... in reality it shows what moralless scumbags they are 

• Like 1

Wright "before we continue we would like to request we clear the court keep court documents sealed to protect miss spear-"

Britney 

"No i dont want it private i would like it public imstead of it being a hush hush secret to benefit you all, i think youve had long enough exploiting my life.. i want to be heard"

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Britneys own words in court 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block