Jamie Spears asks court to unseal Britney's health records

13 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

It's so crystal clear they are just doing this to punish and humiliate her, and it's disgusting and vile. These people are truly something else.

can you please post your reply to this comment section

https://dlisted.com/2022/01/19/britney-spears-lawyer-sent-jamie-lynn-spears-a-cease-and-desist/#comments

its's awful, but thats how the GP views this whole thing

Judge Penny showing some kween-like behavior…I’m still mad at you Judge Penny…but you are CLEARLY so much better than Dishonorable Reva Goetz.

from law army:
Weingarten, Jamie’s counsel, stated “let’s remember why this conservatorship was created. Britney Spears was irresponsible with her money.” Implying the c-ship had nothing to do with her safety or mental health to begin with. It was all about money.

Judge Penny responded, “let’s not go there.”

• Love 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Why on earth would the public have a "right" to know? That stuff is private, it's literally none of anyone's business except for Britney and her doctors! I don't care about her medical history, I don't want to know, this poor woman has a right to her privacy just like everyone else.

Plus, her medical records are irrelevant imo. Whatever diagnosis or mental health issues she might have, it wouldn't in any way, shape or form justify stripping her of her civil rights, exploiting her, forcing her to work against her will, forcing her to use contraception, or stealing her money. Considering the abuse she has suffered, not just as an adult but also as a child, it's very possible that she has some mental health issues as a result of trauma, but that does not mean she doesn't have the right to live her life the way she wants to.

It's so crystal clear they are just doing this to punish and humiliate her, and it's disgusting and vile. These people are truly something else.

Slay

8 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

But it's not her real mental health.. those were doctors paid by team con... 

I do always wonder why fans even care if there’s an official diagnosis or not. It’s not a blood test or something. Anyone can make up a diagnosis if it’s needed and they’re dirty.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

But it's not her real mental health.. those were doctors paid by team con... 

How much money would you ask for you to risk the licence it took you more than 5 years of hard work to get, and also risk going to jail for the multiple crimes entailed if you as a doctor are willing to "get paid" for giving false diagnostic and medical information about a worldwide celebrity?

The possibility is there, but it doesn't sound a very smart thing to do. I believe that Britney's medical récords hold a high level of truth, even if the treatments offered were not the appropiate ones.

Also in case nobody has mentioned it:

Jamie Spears wants to disclose the medical récords to help Jamie Lynn in this situation that has developed. Take of that what you will but they're groups together and I'm assuming that he believes this will help him and JL to clear their reputation to some extent. Jamie Lynn's houseband already said that "she could put this to sleep". But they know that they cannot get into that territory.

12 hours ago, otisotis said:

“the public has a right to know” actually no they don’t

Nobody business.

Jaime thought that this would be FINALLY his most successful "business" but guess what, ANOTHER failure for him, he must feel miserable, and trying to regain SOME type of control. Image that, for almost 14 years feeling like a BOSS and now, he has nothing

• Like 7
13 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Not that it matters but I think she has schizophrenia and they want to show to the public why they were needed and why her statements are false . Then again I don’t know much about schizophrenia but the British accent idk . Sorry 

I'm just gonna stop you there. 

What think and what you know are very separate things, and speaking in a British accent isn't a symptom of any condition, nor grounds for a diagnosis. Britney was speaking in an English accent for years onstage because she did it for fun.

While Schizophrenia can be managed with the proper treatment, medication, care methods etc, and should be normalised, people are people and anyone with an illness could expirience bad days or off periods where symptoms are more of an issue.

In the 13 years of the conservatorship, Britney did two international tours, a near five year residency with two international legs, festivals, interviews, appearances etc etc. Not once did we see Britney behaving, acting out or struggling in a way that would suggest she had Schizophrenia, yet alone, that could justify the conservatorship. Additionally, if Britney DID have Schizophrenia or Bipolar, it should have been very easy to get a medical declaration. It still wouldn't justify the conservatorship however. 

if she did have a mental health condition, absolutely nothing justifies isolating her, gaslighting, forcing her ro work to exhaustion, and withholding or changing on a whim etc. The bare bones basics of selfcare were violated to keep her in the Conservatorship. Isnt it a coincidence that individuals with the ability to speak out were told she was a Paranoid Schizophrenic? Imagine her telling someone her father drugged her, he was listening to her calls, he was hiding her dogs etc. It was all very purposeful.

I don't want to speculate on Britney's health, but having a family like hers would definitely result in some sort of trauma, and given Jamie Lynn's statement and diagnosis of anxiety, depression and OCD, I wouldn't be surprised if Britney had an anxiety disorder of some sorts, like hundreds of millions around the world...

...but it shouldn't be weaponised to make her shut up and speculation based on an accent isn't beneficial to anyone.

• Love 7

It looks more like a fake request to make us believe Britney has such a tragic illness... He knows It won't be approved but It Is just the effect that this kind of request causes....:howdareyou_meme_cat:

I mean her father asked to remove the conservatorship when It was convenient for him, so he's not new to this kind of tricks...

Britney herself didn't seem scared at all to share with the world, but i think that It Is not fair and she should remain private about this, sure we should not know her mental health situation trough court documents but with an interview or book or whatever she wants, if She wants.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'm just gonna stop you there. 

What think and what you know are very separate things, and speaking in a British accent isn't a symptom of any condition, nor grounds for a diagnosis. Britney was speaking in an English accent for years onstage because she did it for fun.

While Schizophrenia can be managed with the proper treatment, medication, care methods etc, and should be normalised, people are people and anyone with an illness could expirience bad days or off periods where symptoms are more of an issue.

In the 13 years of the conservatorship, Britney did two international tours, a near five year residency with two international legs, festivals, interviews, appearances etc etc. Not once did we see Britney behaving, acting out or struggling in a way that would suggest she had Schizophrenia, yet alone, that could justify the conservatorship. Additionally, if Britney DID have Schizophrenia or Bipolar, it should have been very easy to get a medical declaration. It still wouldn't justify the conservatorship however. 

if she did have a mental health condition, absolutely nothing justifies isolating her, gaslighting, forcing her ro work to exhaustion, and withholding or changing on a whim etc. The bare bones basics of selfcare were violated to keep her in the Conservatorship. Isnt it a coincidence that individuals with the ability to speak out were told she was a Paranoid Schizophrenic? Imagine her telling someone her father drugged her, he was listening to her calls, he was hiding her dogs etc. It was all very purposeful.

I don't want to speculate on Britney's health, but having a family like hers would definitely result in some sort of trauma, and given Jamie Lynn's statement and diagnosis of anxiety, depression and OCD, I wouldn't be surprised if Britney had an anxiety disorder of some sorts, like hundreds of millions around the world...

...but it shouldn't be weaponised to make her shut up and speculation based on an accent isn't beneficial to anyone.

Couldn’t have said it better myself!!!

• Love 1

This only proves how truly vile this man is. He honestly believes that by unsealing her records (and violating hippa and her privacy!) that it will justify the conservatorship. What he doesn’t realize is that regardless of if it says she has bipolar, schizophrenia, anxiety, depression ect… it still DOESNT JUSTIFY a conservatorship! Having a mental health diagnosis does not justify the constraints she was under and does not justify all of the misdoings and control that happened for those 13 years. These people are so ******* stupid and honestly believe that they were justified in what they did. If that was the case then thousands of rich people would be under conservatorships. Just because she has money and a mental health diagnosis doesn’t justify a conservatorship!!!! 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block