Jamie Spears asks court to unseal Britney's health records

I honestly just feel she’s bipolar. I remember watching the ABC In The Zone special and she was going all around NYC performing, like everywhere. And she said she was on RED BULLS to keep her up. Let’s keep in mind, Britney was a MACHINE. Constantly doing appearances, performances, tours, etc, etc. In the Mexico documentary I believe they said she was allowed TWO hours of alone time in which she used to sleep if she could. Now, being a star like that constantly on the move, always having to give their best..I think she was probably offered *****. Maybe in prescription form, like uppers to keep her up and downers to put her to rest. It’s quite normal actually in Hollywood to do this, but the abuse of it(constant use) could alter the mind. That mixed in with post partum, I think it altered her brain chemistry. Britney was never the same after she gave birth. I strongly believe she has bipolar disorder, anxiety, and severe PTSD from her family, and nothing more. But on the right meds, with therapy, and the RIGHT people around her, she’ll be fine. When I think of this, when I see her videos…I love Britney, but for her to go back to music it’s selfish of us to ask that of her. Remember during the Circus tour when the fan ran on stage?? The way she got so SHOOK..that made me think something HORRIBLE was done to her. 

I had a dream, where I moved in with Britney..lol. And she said she’s not doing music. She just enjoyed shopping, doing her little videos, working out. BUT, she had a room and it was her music studio. And she had all these songs she did herself, and honestly I remember standing outside the door like, “Yo these are hot!!!!” But she said it was for her and her alone. 

Her family took someone so loving, so kind, so gentle, and abused her. They used her, and used her, and abused her. They took this amazing bright star and purposely dimmed her light for their own gain because she wanted to CUT THEM OFF. They snatched the light and fire from her eyes. Took her spark and locked it away. She never deserved any of that. She just wanted to be loved, and shown support. I think THAT is why she married and had children early. She wanted her own family she could love and teach how to love, because her family never showed that. 

I just want her to be happy and to remain strong. 

• Love 4
On 1/19/2022 at 5:54 PM, Urbanney said:

So first he used her medical records as an excuse to keep her silenced and to reduce transparency in the conservatorship, and now he’s using it to ruin her privacy and to retaliate. 

Abusive and manipulative, through and through. 

This this this this !!!!!!!! 😭😭😭

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block