Jamie Spears asks court to unseal Britney's health records

In order for any of Jamie's defenses to hold water, she has to be "crazy."

If he can paint her in that light, he'll justify his conservation of her. 

He's wrong, but narcissists don't know when they're wrong.  Let alone ever admit it.  

This is a man-child stomping his feet on the ground screaming, "Then show 'em!!!!!!!"

He violently doesn't care that he's attempting to expose his OWN DAUGHTER'S medical records, which is a further gross violation of her fundamental, never in dispute, right to privacy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
Just now, Jaime Jean said:

Or really? I didn’t realize that I thought you had to especially if you were president in the US...why were they harassing Trump about not releasing his records then if it’s a choice? 

Again they were harassing trump because he was refusing to which means its his choice...he could choose to and get better press...there is no court order that because you are running you have to release your medical records...but again you can choose to...

• Like 1

Jamie is getting so desperate now… He knows he’s in legal trouble after all this new information has come out in writing. He recorded her at home without her knowledge, stole money from her for his own personal gain to pay off debts he owed, and he and Lou Taylor are snakes who devised this plan to trap Britney for their own financial gain. Sickening!!!!! Now he wants to ruin his daughter’s reputation to avoid more trouble. Payback is a b1tch and he’ll have to pay.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
41 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Britney has displayed a textbook definition of bipolar mania over the years it’s actually a highly likely possibility. Also a **** load of long lasting trauma and abuse starting as a child usually leads CPTSD there is nothing wrong with any of this, this needs to be normalized. She’s not crazy but she has mental health issues. They are not the same thing.

yes but there is a difference between needing to "organize" your head with a psychologist and needing to "rebalance" the chemicals in your brain with a psychiatrist.

i think her issues could've been resolved with a psychologist, and not a psychiatrist.

but what do i know. these is just what i feel.

• Like 1

If anything her needing to be the bread winner for these scum bags drove her to a mental condition.. As well as the pressures of fame and her career.. It was a lot on her and lots of celebrities have issues. PTSD etc. They weren't her to know what she felt or went through she was always worked so much and it's not easy. I hate her family tbh. plain evil and ungrateful pigs. Don't worry they'll all get a dose of karma and it's not going to be pretty. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Yeah but there are conditions that only psychotherapy doesn’t work because only psychiatric meds can fix the chemical imbalance. It would depend what she had but I feel this comment is stigmatizing mental health meds. 

thats my point. i believe her issues are psychological and not of chemical imbalances. no stigma. just how i feel.

she doesn't HAVE to have something you know... it could very well be just psychological traumas and childhood traumas, and again i say this mostly because all those "signs" you claim are evident only came after the conservatorship was in place.

but we can agree to disagree.

Lips Kiss GIF

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

thats my point. i believe her issues are psychological and not of chemical imbalances. no stigma. just how i feel.

she doesn't HAVE to have something you know... it could very well be just psychological traumas and childhood traumas, and again i say this mostly because all those "signs" you claim are evident only came after the conservatorship was in place.

Completely agree.

To the fans who are convinced she is bipolar (let alone a schizophrenic...), what part of the hundreds of hours of video footage - interviews, press conferences, behind the scenes, etc - from 1998-2007 suggest that she has a serious disorder? 

Her breakdown in 2007 happened because her family problems post-divorce collided with unprecedented media harassment. I suspect a vast majority of regular healthy people would have a breakdown too under the same circumstances.  

All of Britney's personality and mannerism changes occurred during the c-ship. I have no doubt due to the serious psychiatric ***** she was wrongly forced to take for a non-existent condition.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block