Jamie Spears asks court to unseal Britney's health records

21 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Wright "before we continue we would like to request we clear the court keep court documents sealed to protect miss spear-"

Britney 

"No i dont want it private i would like it public imstead of it being a hush hush secret to benefit you all, i think youve had long enough exploiting my life.. i want to be heard"

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Britneys own words in court 

So, that's not about her health records.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Wright "before we continue we would like to request we clear the court keep court documents sealed to protect miss spear-"

Britney 

"No i dont want it private i would like it public imstead of it being a hush hush secret to benefit you all, i think youve had long enough exploiting my life.. i want to be heard"

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Britneys own words in court 

She was talking about the testimony she was about to give, she wasn't talking about medical records.

Wright wanted to seal "the room" and the excuse was the possibility that medical information could be made public in Britney's testimony (and it kind of was, since she talked about her stay in the facility). She tried to stop Britney's testimony to be public and Britney said no to that, but that has nothing to do with releasing her medical records.

I don't think Jamie Spears wants the medical records to be made public, at all.

I think this is just another way to stall the legal process, Jamie's lawyer knows the court won't unseal the records but he's making Rosengart waste his time on this instead of on the other stuff, while at the same time planting the seed to have the public speculate once again about Brienty's mental health issues, just like it's happening right here in this thread.

By doing this, it works agains Britney's image cos some people will think that if he wants the records to be made public that must mean the records work in favour of the conservatorship so then she must have some terrible issues that made it necessary. 

Like someone said above, this is only another way to work on the smear campaign against Britney's state of mind. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

She was talking about the testimony she was about to give, she wasn't talking about medical records.

Wright wanted to seal "the room" and the excuse was the possibility that medical information could be made public in Britney's testimony (and it kind of was, since she talked about her stay in the facility). She tried to stop Britney's testimony to be public and Britney said no to that, but that has nothing to do with releasing her medical records.

Oh ok

On 1/19/2022 at 10:36 PM, 2K16NEY said:

Reveal your own records you sick sad excuse of a father!!!! Wasn’t your colon rupturing back in early 2019!???? OH wait no that was just a lie… that you still try to peddle. Release your records old man!!!! Let’s see it :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Let's see Jamie spears medical history

narcissistic personality disorder

sociopath (yes, that's a real pyschologial diagnosis)

alcoholism

alcoholism

alcoholism

Did I mention he's an alcoholic?

pathological liar

burst colon (allegedly) due to him being so full of shyt all the time

• Like 1
On 1/19/2022 at 9:02 PM, Jaime Jean said:

Or really? I didn’t realize that I thought you had to especially if you were president in the US...why were they harassing Trump about not releasing his records then if it’s a choice? 

edit: FYI I hate Trump

it's just for better press. I remember the news posting a signed off document from his doctor that he was in good health and really that's all the public needs to know. It's what most candidates choose bc they don't want to expose all their records. Plus, the public doesn't need to know every detail

• Like 1

This is Britney's call. I truly feel for the first time in her life everything is on the table - she is free and we've saw the true Britney for the first time for decades. She has already alluded to being a mental health advocate so she might not even care about her records being released but if she doesn't then ROSENGIRTH I CHOOSE YEW

pokemon-poke-ball.gif

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

This is Britney's call. I truly feel for the first time in her life everything is on the table - she is free and we've saw the true Britney for the first time for decades. She has already alluded to being a mental health advocate so she might not even care about her records being released but if she doesn't then ROSENGIRTH I CHOOSE YEW

pokemon-poke-ball.gif

Umm no, for a person with anxiety it's a whole other level to talk about it than laying everything out there for the vultures of the media to see.

We all know Britney is suffering from some mental illnesses, but so is half the population and there are plenty of other celebs who suffer from crazy **** like Demi Lovato and Mariah Carey. I'm so interested about her health records but there is nothing she could be suffering from that would change my mind that she needed this conservatorship or deserved the years of abuse she endured under it.

Also, wasn't it proven that they LIED about her having dementia to get her into the conservatorship in the first place? So why would we trust the medical records anyway?

On 1/20/2022 at 2:43 AM, Aymama said:

Didn’t Britney say in her testimony that they should be released to the public? Or that she was fine with unsealing them? 

I think she was fine with unsealing certain court records and transcripts. Britney requested the court open the proceedings of June 23rd. They were going to seal her speech, then she said please leave this public. After her big speech, they resealed the court hearing.

The other side was like what about references about HIPA stuff at the time. It does get referred to in court discussion. Oh when it is in your favour you are all about that privacy keeping what YOU do private. 

If Britney wants to share her info, then it should come from her. She chose to share certain details on the 23rd. Most details should remain private. Geez can this woman get any privacy? ☹️

• Like 2

:weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:...for goodness' sake. If Britney gets out on the road again then they'll have nothing on her. She worked, pre-conservatorship, while placed in it, and if she works post-conservatorship, it will be undebatable evidence that she is physically and emotionally competent regardless of any common health issues that she and anyone else in the world happens to possess. Although, this is the same dopey father-figure who blew his chances when he wouldn't allow his daughter, a near-professional dancer, to alter a single dance move...:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: 

• Like 2
On 1/22/2022 at 3:41 AM, queenofhearts said:

Let's see Jamie spears medical history

narcissistic personality disorder

sociopath (yes, that's a real pyschologial diagnosis)

alcoholism

alcoholism

alcoholism

Did I mention he's an alcoholic?

pathological liar

burst colon (allegedly) due to him being so full of shyt all the time

And painkillers... lots of painkillers 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block