Jamie Spears asks court to unseal Britney's health records

27 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Yeah I would love to hear the totally unbiased opinions of the doctors and therapist who were only paid if she was unwell, and who were paid by the cship to justify the c ship. I’m sure their expert opinions were totally objective and not influenced at all. 

THIS - just more lies and more lies and more lies and more lies. this only brings me to think that they are in deep deep deep **** cause they are just doing whatever at this point.

they're cornered.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I actually think it’s sick to diagnose someone with schizophrenia because they use an off accent from their own sometimes.

I’m just speculating … also bipolar and schizophrenia have lots of things in common. There’s several things that could point to schizophrenia not just the accent. I just got uncomfortable and felt guilty to go through a list so I stopped at the accent and apologies. Regardless of what she has the conservatorship was abusive … I was just trying to figure out what Jamie thinks could save his reputation in these documents. I apologize if it was insensitive 

14 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Are they trying to make us think we are idiots for demanding her freedom?  I don’t think anyone has ever denied that she may have some mental health diagnosis

Exactly — they always act like fans will be proven wrong if it turns out that she does struggle with serious mental health battles. 

If Britney is struggling, then of course most of us would want her to receive high-quality care. What fan ever said they wouldn’t want that for her?

But an abusive conservatorship does not help! 

• Love 6
Just now, devilsadvocate said:

I’m just speculating … also bipolar and schizophrenia go hand in hand. There’s several things that could point to schizophrenia not just the accent. I just got uncomfortable and felt guilty to go through a list so I stopped at the accent and apologies. Regardless of what she has the conservatorship was abusive … I was just trying to figure out what Jamie thinks could save his reputation in these documents. I apologize if it was insensitive 

I understood what you saying

Its like, If he really wants her medical unsealed as a form of defense, then its very easy to assume that she could have a very more serious mental condition like schizophrenia...cause though It could be "bipolar", It is considered kinda-of bland compared to schizo possibilities.

• Love 1
Just now, devilsadvocate said:

I’m just speculating … also bipolar and schizophrenia go hand in hand. There’s several things that could point to schizophrenia not just the accent. I just got uncomfortable and felt guilty to go through a list so I stopped at the accent and apologies. Regardless of what she has the conservatorship was abusive … I was just trying to figure out what Jamie thinks could save his reputation in these documents. I apologize if it was insensitive 

the only good thing that could come up if this ends up being unsealed is for Rosengart to prove that the whole thing was unnecessary to begin with, because unless they can prove she had dementia or something like that, which she clearly doesn't, 'cause that's not something you get cured of or controlled, then the whole thing was completely unjustified (obviously it was).

Or maybe this will push Britney to open up about her struggles herself, which I think is very unfair for Britney to be put in that position, but in the end it will all point out to clear the record once and for all that she didn't need a conservatorship.

This is when Ingham, James Spar, Reva Goetz, everyone involved will have to respond about their crimes.

I think there are probably some incriminating things in them thru all the doctors that he paid / because he over medicated her to the point of craziness / trauma induced thing. so it’ll make it seem like Britney is crazy when it’s really just a con scam 

• Like 9

That's a huge violation and Britney has every right to her medical privacy. So no, it won't be released and I'm sure the Judge and Rosengart will shoot that down real quick. If Britney wants it to remain sealed, it will. This old ******* is trying to hurt his daughter again. He's an abuser and I HATE this man! I can only imagine how much hate Britney must have for this POS.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Britney has displayed a textbook definition of bipolar mania over the years it’s actually a highly likely possibility. Also a **** load of long lasting trauma and abuse starting as a child usually leads CPTSD there is nothing wrong with any of this, this needs to be normalized. She’s not crazy but she has mental health issues. They are not the same thing.

"Mania" is very vague and can vary by each individual so I think it would be hard for us to prove any type of "mania" she has presented. Britney has always been reacting to things that we had no idea about so a lot of it seemed odd at the time but in retrospect, it's obvious why she was acting the way she acted. The biggest mystery for me is how Sam Lutfi even came into the picture - we have answers about everyone but him now. 

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block