Britney: F U Jamie Lynn. YOU shut me out when I needed you the most.

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But again, she's not just saying that for the sake of it. Jamie Lynn is the one bringing up this topic about being slapped, and even JL said in the podcast that it's not how it sounded or that she even understands her mom or however she tried to twist what's on the book.

You're just focusing in one sentence of Britney's text and calling it wrong, that's what you take from it. But not everything is black or white. It's not about giving Britney a pass for the sake of it, it's about understanding the whole context of the situation they're both referencing, and the current situation of why JL even brought this up to the attention of the public. 

She's not saying "hey, moms of all  over the world, go and slap your kids". She's basically saying "oh, you complain about our mom slapping you with the purse, well, she fell short of what she should've done to you instead", or at least that's how I and many others see it, but everyone can interpret it according to their own views. 

Thank you for your respectful response and actually replying with intelligent points instead of baseless accusations and dragging up something from a long time ago to avoid the actual topic at hand. 

Yes I am focusing on one sentence and calling it wrong, you’re right. As someone that was abused as a child, it is very personal to me when someone so casually says that a child should be beaten. I know Britney is not saying everyone should do it, but the point is Britney is saying that a 12 year old child should have been more severely physically punished. It just triggers me for many reasons and I really, really hated that she said that. I love Britney but that made me lose a bit of respect for her. I know she’s hurt and angry, but she is one of the most famous people in the world and she has a massive public platform. Her words hold power. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

ok this reaction tho xD 

i think its not fair to say that everyone is  dragging a 12 year old as much as they are saying damn jamie lynn been at it since she was a kid. 
some kids have rotten attitudes and appalling behavior (not saying jamie lynn was appalling) when they have no real parental figures or have problems in their lives. It's way too easy to become black and white in these conversations.  it's like those bullies that grow up to still be **** bags and youre not surprised because its been going on since way back. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

14 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

I think the Justin breakup was really hard for Britney.

Your first real relationship, your first real heartbreak. You never get over it, it’s something that stays with you forever. You just learn to mask the pain more and more each day. But you still think about it no matter how far in the future u may be

• Love 8

Britney is just saying that Jamie Lynn has been a spoiled brat since forever and maybe if she wasn't indulged and instead had her mother take a firm hand when Jamie Lynn got assholey, perhaps Jamie wouldn't still be a a self intolerable liar.

But really all I get is that Britney is angry that Jamie Lynn likens their relationship to being abandon by a mother. Britney had her kids taken away from her and Jamie Watson brought that up in his Instagram talks with fans. Britney is ***king angry. And rightfully so imo. 

And the Xtina comment was in reply about how Britney embarrassed Jamie Lynn but in Britney's opinion, having a younger sister choose to be sad about losing Justin and changing her appearance to look like Xtina, embarrassed and hurt Britney.

• Like 1

Ive gotta say it- her posts are half incomprehensible. Shes writing half-thoughts, half-sentences, half-stories, jumping from one subject to the next with no connection.

Not to mention Instagram is not the place for this.

Her posts are a mess and most of the GP is saying the same thing.

The GP was undeniably by her side for Free Britney, itd be a real shame if Britney managed to turn them off.

Please Britney, do a proper interview. The incomprehensible Instagram posts are not it.

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

Thank you for your respectful response and actually replying with intelligent points instead of baseless accusations and dragging up something from a long time ago to avoid the actual topic at hand. 

Yes I am focusing on one sentence and calling it wrong, you’re right. As someone that was abused as a child, it is very personal to me when someone so casually says that a child should be beaten. I know Britney is not saying everyone should do it, but the point is Britney is saying that a 12 year old child should have been more severely physically punished. It just triggers me for many reasons and I really, really hated that she said that. I love Britney but that made me lose a bit of respect for her. I know she’s hurt and angry, but she is one of the most famous people in the world and she has a massive public platform. Her words hold power. 

She clearly isn't intrrested in being politically correct. She's mocking mental health therapists and talking about beating 12yo, I mean Who does that nowdays?:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: . I'm not shocked, I'd rather have her taking legal action and work on a book or interview later on but that's what Is happening and i really can't blame her, her sister Is being disgusting c'mon.

Plus parents beating their children is not that tragic, we are not talking about torture or violence, just education.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block