Britney: F U Jamie Lynn. YOU shut me out when I needed you the most.

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

There’s way more current things she could bring up, like how JL husband took $200k from Britney’s estate for his business. But yeah, looks like there’s just soooo much pent up frustration and anger and this was all brought on from JL book tour which has been about attacking and belittitling Britney 

You leave those types of possibly criminal behavior for the courts

in the court of popular opinion, you drag them in public

Another great quote from another forum:

I don’t think a court of law would ever consider Britney posting notes app screenshots on her Instagram, worse in any form, than the actions of her abusers and their associates.

Considering they eagerly and happily abused, controlled, drugged, enslaved, and manipulated her for more than a decade, for their own gain, and continue to gaslight her when possible, I’d say her finally being free to use her voice to vent a little frustration is well overdue and expected.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

One other thing that isn’t sitting right is Britney saying she’d whoop/pop Jamie Lynn’s *** when her own son was assaulted by her father and a restraining order was taken out against him. The violence talk is Britney sharing how frustrated she is but still..given what’s happened to her own son maybe not the best thing to say? 

Better be careful! The middle school exhale police coming to warn you if you disagree with them!

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I’m sorry but giving Britney a pass for everything just because she’s been through trauma is not it. I agree with the majority of Britney’s frustrations she’s rightly venting about, but it’s disgusting to say that her mother should have beat Jamie Lynn more severely. Being a bratty 12 year old kid sister of a superstar is somewhat to be expected? You should never EVER lay hands on a child for ANY reason. 

Aren't you the person that pretended to be friends with Britney's kid and tried to 'leak' 'new' photos of Britney and her son.

You seem to have some obsession with her children.

You're definitely taking what she's saying too literal.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, MysticWomaney said:

I don’t agree we can use this to excuse everything when someone is out of order regardless of the past.

if this is the view of the mods I’m checking out for a bit 

Not everyone is going to agree and that is fine. I don't have to hold a certain view just because i'm a moderator.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Not everyone is going to agree and that is fine. I don't have to hold a certain view just because i'm a moderator.

I understand that I just don’t like the general excitedness and I am just worrying about implications and I don’t want to be a part of a narrative that could be damaging down the line. I’m just gunna leave this thread for now 

I just thought mods protected the safety and friendliness and stuff posted but idk I am dipping out 

Just now, Slayer said:

Aren't you the person that pretended to be friends with Britney's kid and tried to 'leak' 'new' photos of Britney and her son.

You seem to have some obsession with her children.

You're definitely taking what she's saying to literal.

I never pretended to be friends with her children? What the hell? Brody on Twitter (username ‘britmebaby’) leaked that photo. It was an inside joke that post from many months ago and it was a picture that was everywhere and not leaked by me. This is nothing to do with the point I’m making anyway in this topic? 

How am I taking what she’s saying too literal when Britney LITERALLY said that her mother should have beat Jamie Lynn more severely than she already did? Lynne beat Jamie Lynn to the point where she had to run for protection and the production team on Zoey 101 noticed the bruising on her body. 

If you want to blindly worship Britney, go ahead, but I’m not going to apologise for saying it’s wrong that Britney is condoning child abuse. Ban me, do whatever the hell you want, but it’s really sad and a bad look for you and this forum. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I mean, I won’t lie. I felt JL’s humanity from her podcast interview. I do think she is traumatized too and she probably did not mean to actively cause harm. However, if she thinks for a second she is going to get sympathy right now from Britney for “not feeling like she matters,” especially right after what’s happened to B for the past 13 years, she is sadly mistaken. Reading private text messages, etc. is not a good look. And when Britney sort of tried to be nice on Instagram and JL replied publicly with further degrading Britney and subtly threatening her - yeah, I see where Britney is coming from. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

I understand that I just don’t like the general excitedness and I am just worrying about implications and I don’t want to be a part of a narrative that could be damaging down the line. I’m just gunna leave this thread for now 

She just recently got free of course she would be excited. She needs time to adjust so people like you should stop judging her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block