Britney: F U Jamie Lynn. YOU shut me out when I needed you the most.

One other thing that isn’t sitting right is Britney saying she’d whoop/pop Jamie Lynn’s *** when her own son was assaulted by her father and a restraining order was taken out against him. The violence talk is Britney sharing how frustrated she is but still..given what’s happened to her own son maybe not the best thing to say? 

• Like 8

To hear your sister lie about you and throw herself a fake pity party when you know what a brat and abuser she really is, and how different the truth really is is provoking. 

Nothing she posts prejudices her case, and anyone would respond. 

She's borne their false public statements silently for years. Why can't she set the record straight when someone is lying through their hat about her? 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Would you advise a client who is still in the midst of court action, with the potential for further court action including possible criminal proceedings, to speak out on instagram the way Britney has? 

I understand how frustrating it must be for Britney to hear Jamie Lynn talk utter crap but Britney responding in the manner in which she is, is doing NOTHING for her benefit. The correct way to move was the cease and desist but that seems worthless now given this latest post from Britney. 

I am so happy that Britney has found her voice after 13 years but given the current circumstances, and the fact that there is still so much going on in and around the conservatorship with regards to misuse of funds, a little filter here and there on instagram would help. 

And you'd be lying if you don't think Rosengart is shaking his head at these posts, especially after issuing a cease and desist only two days earlier.

What is your weird obsession with constantly quoting me? Also let's not share personal details about me.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

One other thing that isn’t sitting right is Britney saying she’d whoop/pop Jamie Lynn’s *** when her own son was assaulted by her father and a restraining order was taken out against him. The violence talk is Britney sharing how frustrated she is but still..given what’s happened to her own son maybe not the best thing to say? 

She’s playing right into their hands. Idgi. She lost custody of her children and they’re trying to make her seem unstable with the knife story, what’s the point of denying the knife story if she’s gonna sound violent and unhinged anyway?

Did Rosengart not advise her to stay quiet after the cease and desist, or is she just rebelling? Where is Sam in all of this? 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

That’s not the point. 

You’re talking about implications toward Juno’s kids, but this book isn’t going to serve Maddie well knowing the family wanted her aborted! Also what about Britney’s kids? Their aunt Juno is out spreading lies about their mom! They have to go to school too and deal with a lot!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dave92 said:

There’s so much that’s wrong with this post, it’s frustrating. I mean, did she really talk about her sister dying her hair like Christina Aguilera? Did she really say she’d beat a child that “came out of her stomach” if they acted out?

This is really bad. She’s so obviously in the right here, no one even questioned it, yet it’s like she’s doing the very best she can to show the GP that maybe her family isn’t all that bad. Seriously…. Enough. 

You know Britney is far from perfect. In fact, all celebrities are ******* protected. You’d be surprised how many times PR teams advise artists to shut up about certain matters. I assume Britney does not want to affiliate herself with a team right now, thus she is handling it herself. She will unfortunately end up saying stuff that is sometime out of line. I just think no one would ever want to fight publicly with a sibling. It’s just not a smart move.

I think Britney is impulsive but that in no way warrants a conservatorship or makes her a bad person. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dave92 said:

She’s playing right into their hands. Idgi. She lost custody of her children and they’re trying to make her seem unstable with the knife story, what’s the point of denying the knife story if she’s gonna sound violent and unhinged anyway?

Did Rosengart not advise her to stay quiet after the cease and desist, or is she just rebelling? Where is Sam in all of this? 

Lol Sam is busy looking for a barber and at the gym he doesn’t hardly seem to be around Brit that much! 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, G.E said:

Does anyone think that this confirms that Britney was upset the Justin and Xtina went touring together? 

I think it’s quite obvious that Britney is hurt by the fact that literally every one (the media, “friends”, even her own family) took Justin’s side after their breakup. I can’t imagine how she felt at that time :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block