Britney: F U Jamie Lynn. YOU shut me out when I needed you the most.

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Lol Sam is busy looking for a barber and at the gym he doesn’t hardly seem to be around Brit that much! 

Sam is only there for the “fun” stuff: private jets, movie premiers, bike riding, dinners, gym etc. he’s MIA when Britney is dealing with trauma, locked up for 4 months, needing medication (he eventually got her some). He’s a mimbo 

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

You’re talking about implications toward Juno’s kids, but this book isn’t going to serve Maddie well knowing the family wanted her aborted! Also what about Britney’s kids? Their aunt Juno is out spreading lies about their mom! They have to go to school too and deal with a lot!

Yeah but she’s alive now so her aunt saying this is no better.

You’re really scary to think this means Britney can post this. 

i don’t support your conclusion or how you got there just like I don’t support britneys words she shouldn’t use those words in order to be seen as better than what JL has already said.

you do make me feel uneasy if you reply I will have to add you to ignore list because I’m not discussing this with you 

14 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

One other thing that isn’t sitting right is Britney saying she’d whoop/pop Jamie Lynn’s *** when her own son was assaulted by her father and a restraining order was taken out against him. The violence talk is Britney sharing how frustrated she is but still..given what’s happened to her own son maybe not the best thing to say? 

in some way Britney is justifying first, a parent doing that to their own child (James is not Sean's father) but most importantly, when there is actually a reason for it (arguably, there was no reason for James to be violent to Sean). But overall, it's more like a rhetoric situation, well, I don't know if that's the right word, but I feel it's more of an expression to show how extreme the situation was, rather than actually advising that her mom should've slapped her (in the end, apparently she never did). 

I agree violence doesn't sound good, and is not good in any way or case, but Britney is letting this look as if it wasn't that she was just arrogant one time, but it was like a permanent attitude JL adopted over the years. 

Someone had to put JL in her place for being so spoiled, and apparently no one did. Britney was not her mother so she had no obligation or rights to do that. You won't kick a teenager out of the mansion to teach them a lesson, and you won't apply the normal punishments a normal teenager will get either, so she did need a more extreme intervention. 

But most importantly, if Britney is even mentioning that, is because JL is the one bringing up those stories about being slapped

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

in some way Britney is justifying first, a parent doing that to their own child (James is not Sean's father) but most importantly, when there is actually a reason for it (arguably, there was no reason for James to be violent to Sean). But overall, it's more like a rhetoric situation, well, I don't know if that's the right word, but I feel it's more of an expression to show how extreme the situation was, rather than actually advising that her mom should've slapped her (in the end, apparently she never did). 

I agree violence doesn't sound good, and is not good in any way or case, but Britney is letting this look as if it wasn't that she was just arrogant one time, but it was like a permanent attitude JL adopted over the years. 

Someone had to put JL in her place for being so spoiled, and apparently no one did. Britney was not her mother so she had no obligation or rights to do that. You won't kick a teenager out of the mansion to teach them a lesson, and you won't apply the normal punishments a normal teenager will get either, so she did need a more extreme intervention. 

Why couldn’t she have said it like you did then I am just so flustered by her language that it doesn’t come across like that I’m sad 

2 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Britney should go on a vacation somewhere again. And doing a whole interview or documentary to tell it all.

Love britney. she should cut ties with all her Louisiana family.

Why do you guys want her to do an interview? You know the shows will cut it and post whatever they’d like instead of what she is actually saying… she should do an IG live stream instead , at least we’d hear her unfiltered thoughts from her own mouth 

• Like 2

Also this is right in line with how narcissists operate. They provoke you until you snap with anger (not saying Brit snapped necessarily but you know what I mean) and then they get calm and make it seem like you were the crazy / angry / wrong one all along. I totally get it from dealing with people like this. Britney seemed willing to stop doing this publicly with the “I love you unconditionally” post but then of course JL only escalated it from there. I would be seeing red in Britney’s shoes. It’s just sad because that’s exactly what the narc wants. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Lots to unpack here. The fact that Britney’s lawyer sent that letter to JL tells me Britney is telling the truth. CalL her daddy part 2 should’ve come out today but didn’t hmmmm and Britney no longer being cool to her sister prob was hurtful. And to know that JL was trying to be like the biggest ***** to Britney Xtina….I would be pissed too 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block